Chapter 2

Welcome to present day,10th december 2019.It's a beautiful morning,the alarm rings,it's 6:30am.I so sluggish that I take more than three minutes to get up from my bed then I went straight to the bathroom and after bathing and brushing my teeth.I dressed up and stood in front of my mirror and brushed my black long hair then packed it up and tied it around with a rubber band,I wore a little perfume,took my backpack and went downstairs. Ariana was also ready so we all had breakfast and went off to school.I came down,waved mom and Ariana goodbye and went inside the school,she then drove off to drop Ariana at her own school.As I walked through the hallway,I saw terrible faces,cute faces and ugly ones too.I just walked to my locker and took my books and went to class,in class I saw my good starer(david),as usual we stared at each other until the teacher called me out to explain a few things about what she taught 10 minutes ago,I was too shy to go out but I definitely went out,I didn't pay attention to all she said so far but I was sure that of I studied I will surely pass my exam fluently. I couldn't answer the question so I hesitated severely so I was asked to sit down. I was in shame through out the cl a as so I didn't stare again(bell rings)finally school is over for the day,I went outside and with a frown I walked straight to my locker,dropped my books and slammed the door of my locker and just when i was about to walk out,I saw David just before my eyes,I started breathing abnormally and goosebumps were like a million all over my skin,I looked right into his eyes with my eyes with eyelids blinking unusually I summon courage and altered a word at last"Hello",he smirked and replied"Hi",then I suddenly started flowing,How are you?,and he replied saying I'm cool and you?,I'm fine I said in a tiny voice.I'm sorry for always staring at you,I....I...I just wanna say sorry I said further then he replied, Nah that's nothing, it's cool,I also stare back right?,I replied yeah,you don't even concentrate in class,he chuckled and said,why would I?,like how can I?,when such a beautiful girl like you is also in class.I blushed,like for the first time in my life, a boy had never told me such words,like how could they when I don't even talk at all.He stretched out his right hand,took mine and placed it on his left hand and covered it with his right hand and looked into my eyes and said,Diala I like you,I dont know but do you like me back?,I already knew my reply was yes,jus I as I was about to reply,I heard my name and I turned to see who was calling and I saw my mum.I quickly released my hand from David's hand and went to mum,I didn't even say goodbye"common Diala,hurry up,Ariana is waiting in the car"mom said while calling out to me.We walked out of the school premises and then into the car and drove off.After some minutes we were home,I went Upstairs very angry,I entered my room and left myself to land on the bed and I laid in vex.I was thinking very hard,what if he thinks I'm a sucker?,or he thinks I'm rude and doesn't say he likes me again?,I thought hard and started feeling sad for myself,when I finally got to the finish line,I then tripped on a stone,how awful.I was called to have dinner but I didn't have appetite so I just sat and stared at my plate and tried to recall all that happened,when I got to the part that I ran off without saying goodbye to my crush that finally noticed me,I ran upstairs and slammed the door behind me.I laid on my bed restless before I slept off.