Chapter 1: Long Time No See

Virgil ducked out before the others.
He had to.
Deceit had interrupted yet another video, the third in a month. The dark side was becoming a pain. Worse than that he loved to bully Virgil. Sure, the youngest side knew how to throw it back into the others snake-like face, but it still seeped beneath his skin and clawed at him. Constantly reminding him of what and who he was.
A failure.
An enemy.
A dark side...

He shook his head and moved into his room, locking the door and leaving the light off. He didn't want things to be too bright right now.
As soon as he walked across toward his desk, he heard the whoosh of someone appearing behind him.
His friends would have knocked...
"What do you want?" He asked, not turning as his fists clenched.
"Aww, come now, VIRGIL. We're friends." Deceit's cocky, sullen voice came, quickly getting closer to him.
Virgil turned when he felt the others breathe on his neck.
"Aww, you're no fun, or maybe you are." Deceit smirked.
"I won't be in a minute if you don't get out of my room." Virgil gritted back, giving his signature death glare.
"Let's get one thing straight, Anxiety." Deceit slowly placed his gloved finger on the other side's chest, stepping forward and watching the other walk back into the wall as he continued talking. "I still own you... I may have been away for a while, but you were the one who ditched us. That isn't exactly accepted by me. I am still in charge of you~"
By this point deceit was towering over Virgil, despite being slightly smaller. The younger side was hunched as always, though trying to keep his head held high in the threat. Deceit smirked. He slowly moved his finger up to the younger sides neck, wrapping his fingers around it and pushing him back into the wall, his smirk growing into a large, evil smile.
Virgil attempted not to shiver, to not let his breathe hitch. "You don't own me, Deceit." He spoke, managing to sound somewhat menacing.
"Yes." Deceit gripped slightly, leaning forward. "I." He leant to the younger sides ear. "Do~"
"You never did!" Virgil argued, attempting to push the other back. Deceit laughed, before suddenly turning and whipping his fist round, knocking the lanky side into the drawers and down to the floor.
Virgil held in his tears, though feeling the bruise rising under his right eye as Deceit crept closer, kneeling down and gripping the others hoody, yanking him up so that he was sitting against the drawers.
"'Shhh... It's OK, darling."
"Don't call me that!"
"Ah yes, you've never liked that have you~" Deceit purred, and this time, Virgil did shiver. "I've missed you, Virgil. I've missed convincing you that making a bigger deal out of serious situations is best for Thomas. Because it is~"
Virgil glared at him before attempting to barge him backwards, but Deceit wasn't having any of it. He quickly pushed the younger side back, and forced himself upon him, locking their lips together.
Virgil attempted to push him off, but he was too strong. And deceit smirked into the kiss, all of this a game of dominance for him, the real situation forgotten in his twisted mind.