Chapter 5: Commands

Virgil snapped out of his own thoughts at a couple light taps on his cheek.
He sniffled and sat up, coming back into his own body and finally being able to escape his own mind and the shadows that lurked there. He was naked, the covers laying softly and haphazardly over him. He wrapped the blanket around himself more as he looked up at Deceit, who was giving him that smile.
"Go get a shower, baby." Deceit said softly, running a hand through his purple hair.
If he argued he'd have more bruises. If he argued the others would get suspicious. If he argued, Deceit might hurt them...
He nodded slowly and went to get up, but paused, Deceit wasn't looking away and he hated other people seeing him without clothes on.
Deceit smirked, seeming to know why the anxious side was living up to his name. But he didn't look away, he simply raised an amused brow, a small twitch of his lips showed Virgil just how much he was enjoying this.
Virgil looked down and began tucking the covers around himself ready to get up, he should have known Deceit wouldn't let him. The other dark side shook his head, slowly folding his arms. No arguing in this situation. Virgil hated this. He had never cared if Deceit hurt him before, why should he care now? The others could defend themselves... he should be able to do the same.
"I don't want you looking at me." He practically growled.
"Then why did you let me before?" Deceit smirked now, this was a game to him as always. "You should have said no!"
"Don't try and guilt trip me, make me think you would have listened... I know you too well." Virgil mumbled.
Before he could say anything else Deceit gripped his jaw, not too hard, just a warning for now. "Careful now, baby. You shouldn't talk to people like that, it's not very nice."
Virgil pushed his hand off, about to say something, to argue, to defend himself, but before he managed to he slid from the bed, his head hitting the bedpost on the way down. He put a hand to his lip, which was bleeding. He hated the strikes he didn't see, the ones that left him disoriented and confused. The fast blows would leave the deeper bruises.
Deceit knelt in front of him, putting on a worried expression when Virgil flinched to his touch. "You are beautiful... Why do you make me do this to you...?" He whispered, before standing and storming around the room, throwing his lamp to the floor. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME!" He screamed, panting slightly. "I don't want to hurt you, so why do you make me? You make me look like a bad person!" He glared at Virgil - who had turned silent, too scared to even pull the cover back around himself - clenching his teeth and flexing and unflexing his hands. "Go get in a shower, wash myself and that blood off of yourself and clean yourself up." He walked to the door, gripping the handle before looking back round to the other. "I still have some foundation in your shade, I'll help you cover it up. It would be so much easier if you didn't make me do this."
And with that he left, slamming the door behind himself.
Virgil sniffled, batting his tears away and standing. He clenched his jaw, wiping his eyes again, hard, not caring when the bruise yelled at him to stop. He rushed to the bathroom, shutting the door and struggling to lock it with his shaking hands. He was gone, he was safe. He felt his breath shaking, faltering, but turned on the tap and waited for the bathtub to fill.
He slid down next to his sink, bringing his legs to his chest and trying to stop shaking, but it was no use. His ribs hurt from the frequency of his breathing, his lungs rattling with the force of his shaking. He dug his nails into his kneecaps and clenched his eyes shut, listening to the crashing sound of the water filling the tub. He could feel blood dribbling down his chin and drip onto his shirt, but he didn't care to wipe it away. He felt so exposed, so used. He could feel liquid pool on the floor and knew exactly what it was. It made him feel sick to his stomach and it didn't take long before he was hunched over the toilet, the little he had had to eat recently coming back up and out as the tears began to fall.
He punched the wall, again, and again, and again. He was done with this, he thought he was free! He could never be free...
He quickly turned off the water before it would overflow and looked down at it as it settled. Letting out a long sigh and regretting not getting back into his clothes before coming in here - he didn't like bathing naked, he enjoyed bathing in clothes - he slowly stuck his shaking legs into the scolding water, he sucked in a breath and slowly lowered himself in, attempting to resist the urge to yell in pain as the boiling water hit his fresh bruises over his ribs and thin stomach. Despite how warm the water was he still shook, and he made himself be quick with the rest of it, splashing down into the water to get it over with and hearing it splash on the tile floor. He closed his eyes, resting his head back on the end of the tub, scrunching his face up in pain with a slight grunt as his body and bruising adjusted to the heat.