Chapter 17: Finale

"I held up my end of the bargain. Now it's your turn." Yongsan glared as he rubbed his sore lip.

"Andwae! Not until you tell me how you did it?" Saha bargained with raised eyebrows as she held the envelope in her hand at a distance so he was unable to reach.

"I did as you asked; pushed them together. I forced Dalmi's hand and she took the bate. She may know a little more about dear old Dosan's bitter past than necessary but it's done." He assured he sauntered around the room a little.

"How do I know it's worked? She might just run in the opposite direction again!" Saha flailed as Yongsan laughed lightly.

"Because I know Blair can't resist temptation and she will do anything to get what she wants, even if that means saving him from himself and sacrificing her own beliefs."

"This doesn't make us even. What you stole from Dalmi can never be replaced. Even this isn't enough to forget the deceit you caused. But Dalmi is happy, Dosan makes her happy." She swore then finally putting the envelope in his reach, trying to give any justification why she had done this.

"A one-way flight to the US. I never want to see you again, don't come back, Kim Yongsan." She threatened before handing over the white envelope and leaving the secluded room and the quite bar of milling nobodies.

_____________

One minute she was in his arms and the next she was in his bed again, under his body and full of his touches.

"Dosan-ah..." Dalmi whispered just because she could. Because she wanted to hear him name on her lips.

"Dalmi-ya?" He whispered back against the skin of her bare chest as they lay in each others arms.

"Naega wae? Why me?" she almost begged, as she ran her hands through his hair as his head rested against her chest so he was able to hear her heart beat.

He contemplated the answer she may want but then opted for the only answer he could think of that would possibly satisfy them both.

"Because you're you. And I'm me," he answered simply, tightening his grasp on her waist as he left innocent butterfly kisses against her chest and her neck.

"What do we do now?" she asked, somewhat satisfied by his choice of answer.

"Stay locked in here for the foreseeable future?" he suggested, propping himself on his elbow as he smirked.

His welcoming smile made Dalmi run her soft painted fingers against his lower lip and across his newly stubbled chin.

"Can Nam Dosan really commit to a real relationship? Because if you can't, let me go now." She doubted for a moment, the fear in her eyes forcing him to pull her to him.

Taking his free hand, he pulled her flushed cheeks into his palm and ran his thumb against the expanse of her rosy cheek.

"You're Seo Dalmi and I love you." He swore as their eyes met.

"Whatever this is, it's real and I'm not going anywhere... I don't think I could even if I wanted to," he added as he took her lips in his; Dalmi melting to his touch once more.

"Does this mean I've hooked myself of the Nam Dosan?" She grinned charmingly against his lips as he drew back to look at her.

"I am.." kiss "here..." kiss "to stay..." He laughed lightly against her this time as he reclaimed her lips and they fell back into his pillows.

As he kissed his way down her neck, over her chest, down the valley of her breasts and paying attention to her stomach, Dosan abruptly stopped after Dalmi whimpered and buried her hands encouragingly in his hair.