Chapter 2: Mystery man and Mystery woman

It had been days since she had almost ran out of the bar leaving a handsome stranger behind.

She plodded through work trying to forget his touch and the conversation they had had but it was like trying to forget her name.

It was Tuesday and she was yet to feel motivated about anything she was involved in. The worst part was, laziness was not a characteristic of a Seo. It was a word that shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as a Seo but yet Dalmi found herself moping and thinking about their meeting and what could have been.

She ran a successful fashion house, normally bringing new ideas and sketches to her team daily but the slack was starting to show.

"Sajangnim? Dalmi-ya. Seo Dalmi!" Saha almost yelled, snapping her best friend out of her daydream as she absently let her pencil swirl round her sketch pad.

"Sorry. What?" Dalmi looked up, Saha stood in front of her desk with a handful of paperwork.

"Where is your head? We have the meeting in five minutes and I still need you to sign for these invoices." Saha placed the handful of paper down on Dalmi's desk.

"My head is on my shoulders where it should be. Shush. The invoices can wait until after the meeting and please get me a skinny caramel latte." Dalmi gestured to her assistant who was currently sat on the other side of the glass window connecting Dalmi's office with her teams.

"Am I Shin bisseo? Ani," Saha shot. Walking to her adjoining office which was connected to Dalmi's with an open plan archway.

When there was merely a grunt of displeasure from Dalmi, Saha stopped in the archway to her section of the office and turned to look at her best friend.

"You're still thinking about that guy!" she accused, grinning widely.

"I have no idea who you are referring to." Dalmi played dumb as she started signing invoices on her desk.

"Yes you do. The mystery man you met the night you dumped Han Jipyeong," she reminded, enjoying pushing her best friend's buttons.

"I thought we agreed not to mention that. And I didn't dump him, you make it sound intentional. We went our separate ways maturely."

"Fine. You're thinking about the mystery man you met at the bar the other night!" Saha corrected, laughing lightly as she watched Dalmi style a face of denial.

"Andwae. I just didn't get much sleep last night. That is all."

"Ohhhh! Because you were thinking about mystery man?" Saha laughed again as Dalmi bit her tongue before turning to her friend.

"You have three seconds to stop talking or I will fire your ass," Dalmi warned, raising her eyebrows in threat.

"You can try but since we co-own this fashion house, I'm gonna say good luck with that!" Saha chirped as she disappeared behind her desk with a victorious smirk on her face.

Snapping her head back to her desk, Dalmi picked up her phone, pressing her speed dial.

"Shin bisseo, get me a skinny caramel latte and a quote for an interior wall divide!" Dalmi demanded slamming the phone down as she saw Saha giggling in the corner of her eye.

___________

"Ya, Dosanie!" Chulsan greeted as he bounced into his best friends office.

"Chulsan-ah," Dosan offered, putting his paperwork aside for the moment.

"What's up with you? Haven't seen you in days and I live with you!" Chulsan asked, seating himself on the leather sofa next to the large window overlooking the city.