Chapter 18.

"Congratulations! Guys, it's amazing!" Aunt Freya stands up, and even the others.

Davina smiles happy, like all of us.

I wait all end to hug them, and then I go.

My mum hugs me tied.

She whispers to me:"I love you"

"I love you" I say caressing her belly. She smiles.

"I'm sorry to have forced you to speak..." I ask sorry while I'm going to hug my uncle, and he smiles.

"Hope, you've nothing to sorry about. Rather, we have to thank you, for helping us doing the news"

I smile.

"What's the name?" Asks aunt Rebekah.

"We... Don't know yet if it's a boy or a girl, I fixed the date for tomorrow" Mom smiles.

"And I'm going with you" My uncle looks at her and they smiles, like all the family.

Aunt Rebekah comes and hugs me, dad caresses me with tears in his eyes.

"Dad... You're crying!" I jocke with him.

"In one eye there's a memory, in the other a Hope" He says.

"To me it's the same" Laughs my mother, and I don't understand.

"What...Type of memory?" I ask.

"A brave memory, like our family" Says in the end aunt Rebekah.

"Mum, do you want that I stay at home tomorrow? I can help you..." I propose.

"But you don't have to go to school tomorrow? Your boyfriend is waiting for you!" Smiles Marcel.

"Oh..." I feel the blow, but I look at the top and I pray:"Please God, be good: take me a sister!"

Everyone laughs, then we stay to talk before start eating and clearing away.

I'm going in my room when my mum calls me.

"Yes?" I come closer to her.

"You don't have to say anything to anyone. Please, Hope. Promise me that you won't talk with anyone of this"

"I promise you... But why?"

She kisses her index and middle finger like when I was a child, and I do the same.

"I love you both" She whispers.

"We both love you" I smile.

"Now go, goodnight"

"Goodnight" I smile going to my bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after, I wake up and I take my things. I go to take a shower, then I do my bed and I go doing breakfast.

"Goodmorning!" Dad smiles me.

"Goodmorning" I smiles to all.

"Hope..." My mum calls me.

I watch at her.

"The phone"

"Oh, it's Lizzie" I smile. "They wanted to know when I'm going"

I send the message and then I block my cellular, then I do breakfast and I go.

"Have a nice day you all!" I scream closing the door, then I go.

I arrive at school and Lizzie, Josie and Landon run to me.

"Hope!"

"Guys!" I smile hugging them.

"You're back!" It's Raphael at my back. I turn myself and I smile.

"I'll always come back"

He smiles and we all enter.

I go in my room to wear the uniform, then I exit.

"Look who's come back..." I heard.

"Doctor Saltzman!" I turn myself pretending a smile. "I'm so happy to see you again!"

"Come with me. Now"

I follow him. We are going in class!

"Mikaelson is with me... Just for a while" He smiles at the teacher, who smiles.

"Just... To make the point: you've made your family come back, you forgot to close the bond with the other side and you are disappeared while there all creatures of the other side came back.

Where have you been, Hope? What did you do?"

"I've repaired things with my aunt... And your daughters. And I... I am come back with my family. Is that so much wrong?

Is really so wrong want to live with its own family? Tell me!" Things start to tremble.

"No, it is not wrong. The wrong thing is that you've done without any permission, or without any support by a teacher, or mine! But everything has consequences. You wanna let this be a lesson to you".

"I don't need permission to bring back my family. It's me. It's all about me!" I scream, and the chandelier falls down.

Alaric continues:"It's always about you, no? I'm not your father, your family... Hope, the world moved on. And you're not the only in that situation. In the world there are... Infinites people who lost her parents, her family, but not everyone can do something to bring them back!"

"And so? Would I feel myself wrong to have tried and to have done it right? Alaric, you know what I say to you? You're not my father, you're not my family... And I'm not like the world.

Nobody is like someone, we are all differents and in front of pain, we all react in differents ways. Just... Some people does not give up and win, taking home the results of their efforts. Now, if you want excuse me, I have to go in class, Headmaster"  I say to not destroy all.