I Honestly DK

Recap:

Sakura pockets the yen and starts walking up the stairs with Naruto, both still dying and now looking a rather concerning shade of purple.

So the pervert arrives, huh? This will be fun.

Recap: End

When Sakura finally reaches the top she sees Sasuke sitting with his knees propped up and his hands underneath his chin in the famous "Sasuke" position. Kakashi on the other hand-

"He's not gonna fall off, is he?" Inner muses as Kakashi sits on the railing separating the roof from the open air beneath.

I mean he didn't in the anime or manga, so I guess we should be fine. Besides, he has chakra and was ex-ANBU.

"Dang. It would have been hilarious to watch though."

"Now that we're all here, go ahead and introduce yourselves." The 98% covered immature, perverted, lonely male demands.

"Introduce ourselves? Like what exactly are we supposed to say? Just my name, or should I also add favorite foods or ideal murder weapons? Ya need to be specific you know!" I ask, putting my finger to my cheek.

He sweatdrops and looks at me as though I just pelted a bag of dog shit at him.

"Um, no. Here, I'll go first. I'm Kakashi Hatake. What I like and what I dislike....well I don't really feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have a lot of hobbies,"

Naruto looks disgruntled and quietly mutters to us, "Well that was totally useless, we didn't learn anything,"

Sasuke and I nod.

"Now then, you with the blond hair, you can go first," Kakashi says pointing to Naruto.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki," He says confidentially while adjusting his headband. "I like instant ramen in a cup, and I REALLY like the ramen that Iruka-Sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody! Somebody important!" 

I can practically hear Kakashi's inner monologue.

"Alright then, you with the pink hair. You're next," I'm now faced with his splendid pointer finger being pointed right at me.

"Alright then. I'm Sakura Haruno. Uh- I like things. And I don't like people. In fact I have this overwhelming hatred towards this one dude last week who spilled water on my sweater. Like dude I was literally right there standing in front of you and you have the audacity to walk right into me while I'm wearing my favorite blue-gray sweater that Nanna gave my for Thanksgiving three years ago? Especially because it was suede! Now I can't wear it anymore because it has a water stain the shape of a dick on the front! Anyway enough about Jared. My hobbies include reading, annoying people, and being a disappointment. My dream is to make everyone I like happy and torture anyone who I hate. Jared is on top of that list, by the way. I hope that idiot always feels bugs crawling all over him, that bastard," I mutter angrily. 

Jared was a fricking prick. The last I heard of him, he got with some girl. Another dude named Wilby or Wilbur or something had a crush on her and made a song about it. It was a pretty good song though.

"Well that was certainly...interesting. The brooding guy, you're up," Kakashi looked like he didn't know what else to say to my amazing rant about Jared.

Sasuke clears his throat, "My name.....is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone,"

Naruto looks over sweating. I gently pat his head, "Naruto, I really don't think you're interesting enough right now to be one of Sasuke's goals. So don't worry, he probably doesn't want to destroy you. Yet," I beam. I'm so good at comforting people.

"aaaAAAH Sakura-chan! Why did you have to add the 'Yet'? Now I think he's really going to kill me!" Naruto wailed, arms flying everywhere.

"Don't you start laughing when someone cries in front of you instead of helping them?" Inner asks.

A tick mark appears on my forehead.

Bitch it's either I start crying with them and look like the asshole for making it about me or I start laughing and look like the asshole because I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do.

"Ow! Sakura-chan, you're pulling on my hair," I immediately let go of Naruto's hair and watch as he rubs his head muttering ow's.

"Ahem anyway it's seems as though we have an interesting group of people here. Anyway we have a mission tomorrow, something that the four of us are going to do," Kakashi claps his hands.

"A mission! What is it?" A very excited Naruto eagerly leans forward.

"Survival training. Out of all the graduates, only 9 will actually pass and become genin. The rest will go back to the academy," Sasuke visibly frowns and Naruto cries out.

"Well what was the test we just did for then?"

"Oh that was to bring forward any potential genins," Kakashi seemed very unbothered by the fact that he had given us a large shock. I wasn't shocked of course, but I knew better than to act like I knew. That was almost a straight ticket to the interrogation room because how else would a recent graduate who had never passed the test before know about the hidden test? Especially a civilian born like me. Not only was I a fangirl, but if Sasuke Uchiha or any of the other clan kids didn't know, how would I? It was smarter to act like I didn't know things I shouldn't.

"Now, then I'll see you all at training ground 7 at 4 AM sharp. Oh and don't eat breakfast. Not unless you want to puke. See you," He waved before disappearing into a puff of smoke.

"Dang. Well Naruto, wanna hang out for a bit?" I ask, seeing that Sasuke was already leaving.

Naruto just nodded, looking constipated.

"Probably because he just realized that the test he failed three times was a pretest for the real test." 

Damn. Inner really doesn't have any chill. I lead the was to Ichiraku, excited to taste the famous ramen from the guy that knows and witnessed all.

Next up, the bell test.

Authors Note:

Sorry for dying for a bit. I literally just got the motivation to update today because someone added me to their "why are you dead all of a sudden" reading list lmao. Thank that one person, they found something that motivates me FOR NOW.

Also did I watch the episode to get the introductions word for word in the english dub? Yes, I did.

Do I regret it? Somewhat because now my mom thinks I'm crazy for listening to the same video over and over while pausing it and typing on my computer.

Enjoy what I gave you for now children. You may be starving for a few more months after this.

And happy 2022 ig