The Death

I don't own the video or the song or any of the pictures. Or Naruto. If I did, then Sasuke would have literally been an angsty tomato eating duck.

"Inner Sakura"

"Regular Dialogue"

"Thoughts"

Authors Note    (My stupid ass just had a brain fart and forgot how to spell author. I had to search it up. T-T)

Death was a weird thing. Some people believed that they were going to go to Heaven or Hell (dibs on Hell). Others believed in reincarnation. More depressing people believe that we just roll around in darkness for eternity, forever being alone.

My death was very unfortunate. It wasn't Truck-san, Car-chan, Person-kun, or even Cow-sama (yes Cow-sama, cows are scary and dangerous). Instead it was going to the bathroom, or rather, the lack of going to the bathroom.

You see, I was so busy trying to re-read all the manga and watch all the anime and movies from Naruto all in one week that I didn't poop. I pigged out on food, but it didn't come out from the other side. The waste eventually building up until it exploded and I exploded from the inside out.

As you can see, quite unfortunate.

Now the question is, where will I go? Will I stay here as a disembodied spirit looking at my body until someone finds it? It was very gruesome. My upper body was completely detached from my legs and my intestines were spilling all over the wooden floor that I just clean a week ago. When I exploded, my legs flew into the TV, causing it to break and my upper body flew into the silverware drawer, which meant that knives and forks were currently stabbed into every inch of my upper body. And don't even get me started on the poop completely covering my room. I feel sorry for the poor soul that will find my body. In fact, I feel sorry for your eyes that had to read this last paragraph. Wait no-the forth wall just blew up like Trump's chance of becoming President. Forget that happened.

I sigh, or try to. You can't exactly sigh when you don't have a mouth to breathe. I don't have eyes either. So how am I seeing my body?

Existential crisis.

Ok. That didn't happen either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finished my existential crisis, I see what seems to be a blue light, just floating right towards me. Me, being the suicidal, idiotic person I am, reached out and touched it. Suddenly, I felt a stabbing pain all over me. It hurt more than being blown up from the inside-out and more than being stabbed by a bunch of silverware. It felt like being hit by Kakashi's chidori in every vital organ then taking a bath in lemon juice and salt. Overall, it hurt like a buttcheek on a stick and I wanted to die again.

After what felt like an eternity, it finally stopped. I groaned and opened my eyes. When I did, I almost screamed in horror.

Almost.

Everything was pink. E V E R Y T H I N G. The walls, the sheets, the bed, the stuffed animals. It was like I jumped into Pinkalicious or some voodoo shitake mushrooms (AN: Don't curse kids, this is a Christian fanfic. Lily: But you're not Christian. AN: Shush. Don't expose me.) like that. Now don't get me wrong, pink isn't an awful color. But when it's covering everything thing you can see, you will scream. But that wasn't the worst part. What made me really almost-scream was the lack of Itachi and Kakashi plushies. Not only that, but in place of them were Sasuke handknit plushies and his pictures blown-up poster size taped to the walls. Either I had been transported into a pro-Sasuke fangirl's room or...I quickly grabbed my hair and bring it in front of my face.