Chapter 65

Enjoy reading!

***

HONEY comfortably rested her head in Kairus' chest while her left hand wrapped in his hard stomach. Kairus' two arms wrapped on Honey's tiny waist tightly while kissing her forehead. They're hugging each other while lying on the bed, naked. They just had their hot making love.

"About kay Jessa, totoo ba ang sinabi mo? Na nasa kulungan siya?" Biglang tanong ni Honey.

She saw how Kairus' jaw moved in anger, "Yeah."

Honey doesn't want to be insensitive because she already saw how Kairus mad, but she's curious.

"How did she get in there?" She asked insensitively.

Kairus sighed, "I brought her there. I didn't regret that, she deserves it anyway."

"Why did you do that? Did she do something wrong."

"Yeah, very wrong." Kairus hugged tightened like he's calming himself through hugging her.

"Ano ba ang ginawa niya?" She continuously asked, she's very curious.

"She's the whose behind those explosion in my companies."

Napaupo sa kama si Honey sa gulat. She knew that Jessa is mad with them but she didn't know that it will became this worst.

"Why did she do that?"

"She's mad, I think? She's the one who's sending me those threats. I had an idea that she's the one who's behind it but I still need to investigate. That's why I became busy to the point that I lost my own phone, I didn't know where I left it so I just bought a new one but I rarely use it." Kairus sighed. "Then I saw you in my secret room, I felt alive because I saw you, you're the cure of my exhaustion, but you left. I never stop finding you while I'm doing things to bring Jessa inside the cell and be rot there. I'm exhaust but it's all worth it because I am now free, I can now have you."

Honey smiled sadly, "I should appreciate it, right? But you imprisoned your girlfrien—"

"She is not my real girlfriend."

"But you still thought that she's your girlfriend." She avoided her gaze on him. "You imprisoned her but you still do have relationship with her."

Kairus stood up to sit before cupping her face and face to him, "What are you saying? We already broke up back when we were just in Bohol."

Honey's eyes widened. "W-what do you me—"

"I broke up with her, because I already made up my mind that time. I believed to myself that you're my real girlfriend not her. And I got my confirmation earlier." Kairus smiled ear to ear. "I'm so genius, right? I'm a proud motherfucker. You should be proud of your man." Honey couldn't help but laugh. "Come on, let's lay down again." Kairus pulled her to lay down on the bed. "Enough with Jessa, she's just ruining everything."

"Okay.."

"What did you do for the month that you lost on my sight?" Kairus asked while combing her hair.

"Hindi naman kasi ako nawala. Nandito lang ako sa penthouse mo at nagmukmok. Dati rin noong hindi mo ako matandaan at pinalayas mo ako sa bahay niyo, dito rin ako nagpunta no'n." Paliwanag niya.

"Damn! If only I knew that you're just staying here all the time. Dapat pala pumunta ako dito." Kairus sighed. "Hindi naman kasi talaga ako pumupunta dito. I have secret room in my office. It's okay to not go home, I'll just sleep there. Mayroon rin akong bahay kaya hindi ako pumupunta sa penthouse na ito. Pwera nalang kanina, I have business meetings and it's just near here. Napagod na ako kaya naisipan kong dito nalang matulog. At hindi ko pinagsisisihan na pumunta ako dito."