Chapter Five

so it's been awhile and i really hate to do this but this chapter is very very short but i promise that i will either update on wednesday or thursday. but please please enjoy this chapter and once again i apologize for it being short!!

---

It was around five in the morning when I heard a loud screaming sound coming from downstairs. It wouldn’t stop, I thought it was my mother –who stays up late sometimes- watching one of her game shows or something. But when the screaming had gone on longer than two minutes I knew something was wrong.

My heart was beating loudly and I was slowly creeping down the stairs so I could get into the kitchen where the main source of the screaming was coming from. As I stood behind the wall I peaked my head into the kitchen and saw a figure with its back to me just standing there; it was Vic.

I groaned loudly and flipped the light switch on which made him spin around and look at me with an annoyed expression.

“Took you long enough.” He mumbled. My lips curled and my eyebrows were raised.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked angrily. Vic looked at me with a disgusted expression and shrugged his shoulders.

“I came here to annoy you, I had nothing better to do.”

“Why do you hate me so much?” I asked, well more like shouted.

“Why wouldn’t I hate you? You’re the one that told me to kill myself.”

“I never told you that, we’ve been over this!” And then Vic was gone again and I was left standing alone in the kitchen. I didn’t know why he couldn’t understand that I wasn’t the one that had told him that. If he would just realize it he would probably just leave me alone and then go haunt the person that actually wrote him that.

He’s just so difficult.

I turned around with a sigh and started to make my way back upstairs to see if I can try and get some sleep but then the house phone started to ring and I had to rush back down to get it so that it didn’t wake up my mom.

“Hello?” I asked as I answered the phone. There was no reply, only the sound of heavy breathing.

“Hello?” I asked again. Once again there was no reply. 

“Look I’m gonna hang up now.”

“Wait!” A deep voice shouted.

“Who is this?” But I never got a reply because the phone call ended, and the kitchen light was turning off.

“What the fuck?” I whispered as I put the phone back on the wall and walked over to the kitchen. I tried flipping the switch back on but when I did the light didn’t come on.

It was probably just Vic messing with me again.

I walked out of the kitchen and back up the stairs tiredly. I was almost up the stairs when I was being pushed down and falling into an endless pit of darkness.

---

welllllll i hope you liked it, next update will be soon. again, i'm sorry that it's short i just really wanted to get something out there. picture and song to the side :)