Chapter Four

if you read my book Cabin 5 you probably saw the authors note about me saying that i wasn't going to be able to update for a little because of personal issues and major writers block. so i'm very sorry for the long wait, i hope you like the new update and yeah.

shamless self promo: 

instagram: spookyhayden 

spam account on instagram: sp00ky.dun

tumblr: alien-gogh

gore blog on tumblr: veinyhorror

snapchat: raven_gomez (had this when i was still a girl)

kik: wyattishella

---

I didn't really understand what had just happened. I had never even really had a proper conversation with Vic and he was saying that I had told him to kill himself? He seriously must be fucking insane because I would never tell anyone to kill themselves, that's just messed up.

A furious looking Vic was still in front of me and I honestly had no idea what to say to him, even if I were to tell him that I had never told him to go kill himself he would most likely not believe me and haunt me for the rest of my life and I wasn't ready for that. So I would just have to approach this situation carefully.

"Well are you going to say anything you dickwad?"

Dickwad?

"Listen here asshole, I never told you to kill yourself so why the fuck are you accusing me of this?" I asked angrily. My breathing was starting to quicken and I clenched my fists, digging my nails into my skin.

"Stop lying, you and I both know that you left the note in my locker to go kill myself, you even signed it with your name. What kind of person are you?" He asked. My eyes widened and my head was spinning, I was honestly so confused right now.

"I never left a note in your locker, I don't even know where your locker is!"

"You signed the note with your name!" He yelled, throwing his arms up into the air.

"That doesn't mean that it was me!" And then Vic was gone and I was left standing in my room confused as fuck about what had just happened.

-

It had been a couple days since I last talked to Vic and I was getting a little paranoid that he was going to show up and start haunting me or something. Mike had told me he hadn't seen Vic around his house and asked if he ever came to talk to me. 

I lied and said no because I didn't really want to tell him about this encounter and I didn't really want him thinking that I had told his brother to go kill himself because that was untrue and I didn't want to get bullied anymore. Mike had made his promise about having his friends not bullying me and it had honestly been a good couple of days, minus that whole being paranoid thing.

All of a sudden I was running into something and my hands flew up to my head, clutching it.

"I'm so sorry!" A voice quickly said. I looked up and saw a guy that I had seen around school, I think his name was John or something.

"It's fine, I should just watch where i'm going next time." I mumbled as I walked away.

"Wait, do you want to go eat lunch with me and my friends?"  Someone was actually inviting me to go eat lunch with them? 

Damn.

"Uh, oh, sure." I said, walking over to him. He nodded his head and gave me a small smirk as I followed him.

For some reason this guy didn't feel right but whatever, I think I had just made a friend.

---

hellooooo! so this was a filler chapter and stuff, next chapter will be a bit more exciting, thanks so much for reading i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!