Chap 3. [Intentions]

Atsushi stumbled out of the bar until eventually falling. He ended up having a little too much to drink, and got a little drunk.

Chuuya looked down at the boy and laughed while he kept waking.

"I tried to stop you man. I'm supposed to make sure you don't escape but I'm not your babysitter."

Atsushi stumbled back up and tried following Chuuya. He looked at the back of his head and he smiled a bit.

"H-hey Mr. Fancy Hat."
The words came out of Atsushis mouth but you could tell he didn't really know what he was saying.

"W-where are we g-going?"
Atsushi hiccuped as he stumbled behind Chuuya.

Chuuya led him up to the elevator. If he got to the top floor, he could delay the time it was going to take for someone to come get the were-tiger. The boss' intentions actually wasn't to sell him on the black market.

~

The Port Mafia had enough money already. Even though that was a large price tag and they would easily benefit from it, it's not like their life depended on it.

The two males thumped into the elevator, as a bunch of eyes looked at Chuuya and Atsushi.

Chuuya recalled what the boss had said.
"Tell the boy that I will be awaiting for him the day after you capture him. I will not be back by then, as I am in a business meeting in North America. I know that Dazai will come to find him, and I want you to offer him his position back to be an executive."

The doors closed as the two men were led up to the top floor.

"-be very kind to him. Maybe Dazai will change his mind about joining if he sees that the two of you get along. Since Dazai and Atsushi seem to have a close friendship..."

This never was about Atsushi, it was all a ploy to get Dazai back working for the Port.

Chuuya was torn on this idea. No matter how much he could say that he hated the man, he trusted him. And if he was to come back to the port...

I wouldn't mind it too much.
Chuuya thought to himself.

He swore that everything that happened in their companies somehow was connected to that damn Dazai.

~

They finally made it to the top floor, and Chuuya looked down at Atsushi who was slumped down on the floor.

He passed out...

Chuuya let out a long sigh. He did not want to do what he was about to do.

Bending over, he put Atsushi's arm around his shoulders and slowly brought the small male up to his feet. His legs dragged as Chuuya supported his weight.

They made it to the couch, where Chuuya literally threw Atsushi into the sofa. Atsushi mumbled something in his sleep but it soon stopped, he was fully out again.

Glancing back at the elevator, he was wondering where Akutagawa led off to. He wasn't there in the elevator when they left, but he was still with them when they exited the bar. He most likely got fed up with Atsushi's drunken shenanigans.

Chuuya looked out the tall windows outlooking the city. The sun was setting, and it gave a warm light to everything around it. The city lights were bright as it got darker.

It truly was a beautiful sight.

~
Time skip
~

Chuuya had fallen asleep sitting up on the sofa across from Atsushi. His hat fell over his face, blocking out all light from getting to his eyes.

"W-what the!?"
Somebody had said something.

Groaning, Chuuya pulled the hat off his face, upset that his sleep was disturbed. That is until he saw Akutagawa and Atsushi in a fumble.

It had maybe been a half hour. And they were at it again just as earlier.

Chuuya couldn't help but laugh though, something about seeing a drunk man trying to be intimidating to a Mafia member just seemed too funny to pass up.

Akutagawa charged at Atsushi, and the couch fell on its back as the two went at it.

"Roshōmon!"

A black cloth came to life around Akutagawa as it became sharp and independent. It threatened Atsushis life, pointing at his neck in a fury.

"W-what did I do?!"
Atsushi probably forgot about their months of battles in this state.

It pierced into Atsushi's neck a little bit, drawing blood.

Using his ability, Atsushi's arms grew in size and muscle and he pushed Akutagawa off of him. He landed on the floor and slid, instantly coming back to attack Atsushi.

"God damnit you two!"

Suddenly, Chuuya sprung at the two and separated them using his gift. The two lifted into the air, instantly stopping the brawl.

Chuuya let up and dropped the two to the ground roughly. They tumbled as their bodies hit the hard ground.

"Akutagawa, if the boss knew about this.."
Chuuya glared at him.

He wasn't going to say anything else, because even though Atsushi was drunk he didn't want to let him in on their true intentions.

Akutagawa looked at his executive, then stood up. Looking at Atsushi, he decided to say something.

"If you think this is over you are mistaken."
He turned around and headed for the elevator.

"-we will pick this up later. And it will end with your life being taken away from you."
The doors closed and the eyes of both Chuuya and Atsushi followed the elevator as it went down.

There was silence for a moment, before Atsushi clumsily stumbled back and pushed the couch back up. His neck was still bleeding, but it was being healed every second with his ability.

"S-sorry for leaving b-blood everywhere."

Chuuya sighed as he looked at the were-tiger.
"-dont worry about it."

The two males sat on the couches, facing opposite from each other. Atsushi started hiccuping again as Chuuya started out the window.

Damn. He really got drunk. He only had a couple drinks but I guess since he's new to it...

The dark night sky had finally taken over. Stars gleamed as the lights in the room that they were in were turned on.

There was more silence between the two as Atsushi looked outside as well.

Well, it was silent, until the window smashed into a million pieces.

A man landed on his feet into the room, bending his knees as he did. He stood up and looked around.

"D-Dazai!"

-