||every mother son||

Season 2 Episode 3

"So, Which restaurant missing a compelled chef?"Hayley asked as Ophelia comes in and eats a grape.

"Certainly a card I've played in the past, But I had no hand in this."Klaus says to them.

"Hm. Then I guess we have Elijah to thank."Ophelia said.

"This wasn't my doing."

"Then where did all of this come from?"Ophelia asked. The thingy started shaking as Klaus opens it was birds.

"What the hell was that?"Hayley asked as Klaus checks the letter.

"An invitation from our mother."Klaus says as the letter says.

'Dinner at your home'

+

I was laying down in Klaus bed as he comes in.

"It is time like this I'm really glad I never knew my mother."Ophelia told him.

"We have enough enemies here. And now the war for our home is to be fought against my own family."Klaus tells her.

"Your wretched mother and her disciples tried to put a. Knife through our babies heart also hopes. I will happily add to the body count and kill you mother."Ophelia says as Klaus smirks.

"You'll do no such thing. Esther a master in art of possession. We know whose body she currently inhabits. We must decipher her intentions before she finds a host."Elijah said.

"Well, her last invitation was an assassination attempt on all her children. I think we can assume her intentions are decidedly foul."Klaus says to him.

"Well, then, we have this afternoon to prepare for the worst."Elijah said as he leaves.

"Bloom is off the rose, I see."Klaus says as he leaves Ophelia rolls her eyes.

"Shut up."

+

"They worked her over pretty good."Austin tells Ophelia.

"We need to get her out of here."Ophelia says trying to get the poor women out as austin rolls his eyes not caring.

"Well, then what? They'll know that I let her go. You asked me to infiltrate Cassie's coven. I'm not gonna blow my cover from some has been hippie witch, No offense."Austin tells her.

"I guess we could always make it look like you got to jumped. Tell Cassie that Lenore got rescued by her people."Ophelia tells him as she raised her eyebrows.

"Let me guess, you. Uh, wanna beat the hell out of me? Make it look convincing?"Austin asks her rudely.

"I can't say I wouldn't enjoy it."

"Ok. Just. Just not the face, okay?"

+

"It's gonna be okay, I promise."Ophelia promised her.

"What's your dog in this fight? You're not a Mikaelson."She tells her as she looks down.

"I sort of am in spirt."

"The werewolf mother, also with the other werewolf girl that klaus got pregnant."She says to her.

"Turned witch rescuer apparently. Listen, can we do the spell or not?"Ophelia says to her.

"After what that bitch her lackey did to me, I'll do any spell you want."She said to her.

"Sorry I'm late."Hayley tells both of them.

+

"So will this take long?"Hayley asked her as she's grabbing candles.

"You two want me to soul brand the resurrected spirit of a thousand year old year. It's best I take my time and do it right."She tells Hayley and Ophelia.

"For what's it worth, I'm sorry. No one should ever have to lose a children."She tells them as Hayley and Ophelia look at each other.

"No. No one should."Hayley said.

"You have the talisman any of you."She tells us.

"Yeah. So how does this work? You brand Esther with the spell and then what?"Ophelia asked her.

"Next time she jumps into a body she'll be marked with a distinctive symbol on the back of her hand. This way, you two will always know who she is."She says to them.

"We still don't know why she's here, When Esther held you captive, did she give you any idea why she's doing all this?"Hayley asked.

"Love."

"How hard do they hit you?"Ophelia asks and chuckles softly.

"What besides love inspires such pain and cruelty? And Esther? Her love is very, very strong."She says to us as she cuts the snake off she's chanting magic. While she stops Her and Hayley look each other

"Hey!"Ophelia tells her. "Uh, are you okay?"Hayley asked.

"Yes."

"You sure? You're-"

"Just getting my bearing."She says as she has mark on her arm Ophelia and Hayley gotten up and stand back.

"The mark. It's you, isn't it? Esther."Ophelia says. Hayley phone vibrates as she answers.

"Go ahead. You can answer it."Esther tells her as she picks it up.

"Elijah, I'm at Lenore's shop."Hayley says to Elijah through the phone as Esther does magic.

"That'll be enough."

"They're gonna come for us. And their gonna kill your ass."Ophelia tells her.

"Klaus was right about you dear, but my darlings, that's been the idea all along."Esther says.

"It's so lovely to finally to meet you two tell me , so my sons ever acknowledge the good you bring into finer lives? After all you two have them hope. The promise of the children and the child shows us all the possibilities of a future that could be.Children are meant to save us from the worst parts of who we are.A truth thus makes my own circumstances all the more tragic. Wouldn't you say?" Esther says and smiles.

"We don't pity you, Esther."

"It's a terrible thing for a mother to fail their child. As you well know. But now I offer you two freedom the gift of a new body. Freedom from being a hybrid. I have the ability to return to you all that you have lost, Hayley and Ophelia. To make it so you can have a family of your own. More children of your own. Wouldn't that be nice? Ophelia has two lovely children."Esther tells both of them. As they look down.

"I assume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother. You hide behind your spells like a coward."Klaus says as Esther does magic do he won't get across her.

"I did not come to wage war."

"Everything you of is an act of war. If you touch them so let me."Elijah says.

"If you touch Ophelia I'll kill you Esther."Klaus says to her.

"Hayley and Ophelia are free to go. I spoken my piece, they know why I'm here. I have come to heal our family, Elijah."Esther says.

"Well, that's a grand sentiment coming from you. Go now."Klaus tells them.