1. Titanium and Polycarbonates

Starscream glided through the air, making a turn to avoid the loose shots following him. It had been a fight with the autobots that brought Starscream where he was. Helping his leader win the battle along with Dreadwing and Breakdown, and a lot of Vehicons. He landed atop a hill, because you see, they were in a more grassy and rich area with a few trees next to an energon mine.

    He watched as the autobot Smokescreen came up to land a punch on the seeker. He ducked down and raised his wings. Before tripping the younger bot over, transforming his servo to a blaster before he felt himself be slammed into a tree before a giant wrecking ball hit his helm, and the world went black.

    He woke with a jolt, looking around frantically at the white walls and a seemingly transparent wall that had humans looking in on him. He felt trapped for a moment before finding out he could still move. He sighed and glared at the humans, his wings moving backward and upon the small movement they all seemed to write and speak.

    They were studying him.

    He felt something prick at his wing and looked over to it, seeing a very small clip attached. He shivered at the thought of it being attached. He stood up tall and looked around the small holding cell again. He was hooked up to no wires, he was in no cuffs, what was the deal here?

    His optics flickered as he got his warning message that his energon levels were below forty percent. He looked back to the humans, not caring about it, he'd survived on lower before. They watched him with curious eyes and eager to write hands.

    He turned away from them and stuck his wings up with a huff, blocking anything that he did from their glass view, but was aware there were probably cameras around.
He then paused his focus on his surrounding situation, to when he was last awake.

    "..."

    The battle. Oh how could he have been so foolish? Letting that Auto-bot thrash him! He growled but then thought. Surely his lord would have gone and retrieved him from the battlefield correct? Or had he not? Had these wretched humans found him first?

    Starscream had been in this cell for about a fortnight. He dreaded every boring day and his wings started to ache from not being able to soar the skies. He had not interacted with the humans yet though they'd try to interact with him. It'd be a smile trying to get him to smile back, or a wave trying to get him to do the same. He hadn't responded to any. But this day he sat criss cross on the ground, his energy drained and on his last ten percent of energon. But then he heard something over the intercom they had yet to use in this chamber. It was a female voice.

    "Uhm, excuse me Mr.Robot? Ors Miss, i don't wanna assume."

He looked up to the ceiling of the holding cell then over to the glass like metal that they looked in from. He walked up close to it when he spotted the human with a microphone, smiling at him. He scowled at her and made her step back.

    "Oh my, thats freaky, ok uhm your listening." she pulled out a notepad, "okay so, you seem completely exhausted, do we need to like, get you anything? Like you low on fuel? Also don't worry, i'll be able to hear you." she pointed to a single earpiece in her ear then pointed at his wing. So that's what the unreachable clip was, a microphone.

He decided he'd rather live and nodded.

    The small nod made the girl smile and write down quickly, he watched and when she was done he spoke for the first time. "A substance called energon."

    She snapped "I've heard of it, but it's strict for U.S. military use for some reason. So uhm, we might be able to get it for ya."

    He then looked away for a moment before asking, "Where am I?"

    She looked up from where she was writing on her notepad and answered, "oh! I can't tell you exactly where yet but i'll tell you that-" she put her notepad down and picked up a binder on the ground next to her. Holding it up so it showed a Logo with a blue circle, red stripe, stars, etc. but the biggest feature was the four letters. NASA. "You're in Nasa's hands."

    "Nasa?" he questioned.

    "National Aeronautics and Space Administration." she answered.

    "National?"

    She answered as if the answer were obvious. "Why of course. Getting to space is a planet effort. We'd fight over stupid things and be'd going much much slower if we weren't working together." He flicked his wings and she caught it. She asked "Where did you come from?"

    Starscream turned away and didn't answer a question further.

    The seeker stood pacing back and forth on his last five percent of energon fuel when he heard a knock on the transparent metal. He turned and saw the girl with her microphone again and he groaned. She said on the mic quickly "Heard that."

    He turned away from her and stuck up his wings so she couldn't see him or his servos. She rolled her eyes. "Ah i get it. Talk to the wings. I got that uh, Enfergon-"

    "Energon," he quickly corrected.

    The girl rolled her eyes with a smile. "Energon," she said, watching as his wings slightly moved. "I'll give it to you if you tell me who made you."

    He scoffed and said plainly "My parents, obviously."

    "But you're a robot. Can you see where I'm confused? Here we build them ourselves." He lowered his wings just enough so she could see his head nod. She then added "So therefore, where did you come from? I'd assume those wings would be for flight."

    Starscream turned around so she saw his whole front again and huffed, not looking happy, but not mad. Rather, annoyed. "Not from earth, if that's what your puny human brain was searching for."

    She nodded "So there is Alien life?"

    "Why of course, it'd be stupid to think that it is not."

    She smiled then wrote it down on the ridiculous notepad again. Then, she looked up and asked. "So, what would you like me to call you? I don't think your name would be Mr. Robot." she said with a smile.

    Starscream blinked and answered. "While I can no longer say Lieutenant or Air Commander while I'm here-" her eyes lit up "My name is Star-"

    "Star! Oh what a cute name!"

He sat silent for a moment before saying "Starscream."

    "Starscream?" but you're so quiet. He gave her a look of really? and she understood. There were still, so many things she did not know about him.

    That she may need a second notebook.