5. Swindle,

Starscream sat right outside the flight area he was given. He wasn't ecstatic about the new colors or logo, but they said they'd give him more info. Besides, this would be a way for him to fly without a forcefield to hide in. but he was still hiding, hiding from his former alliance.

The white jet blinked, maybe the hype for him would calm, and he'd be sent on his way when they were done with him. He couldn't be kept much longer right?

Angel walks into the flight area and sits on a bench near the door. She rests her head on her hand and closes her eyes, thinking.

Starscream looked over and saw her, he walked over and crouched down, "Hey tiny." he says simply.
Angel opens her eyes and looks up. "Hey." she closes her eyes again.

"Don't you humans retreat to your homes to rest?" he asked, flicking his wings.

Angel sighed. "I have insomnia, meaning I can't sleep, but I usually manage."

He blinked his crimson eyes and took an inhale standing to his full height and looking up at the sky. "Insomnia eh?" He made a small smile. "I wish I had my old lab back on my home planet still. Stupid thing blew up. Not by choice of course, someone else was just jealous so they decided my home city was the price I pay." he revealed.

Angel opened her eyes again and looked at Starscream. "Why are you telling me this?" she asks, not being rude, but more like being curious.

"Cause I can tell you're stressed, so I wanted to be relatable," he said with a light smile. "And maybe, even a robot like me has people that he misses."

Angel looks up at him. She sighed and closed her eyes again. "They say you're property now by the way."

His eyes grew dim. "Not entirely surprised." he flexed his wings and sighed "They say if they are still going to try to milk information out of me?" he said it more sharply like he was upset.

"Yea I assume. What I wanna do right now is make your colors back to the way they were and yeet you out of this solar system so you can go back... whatever planet you came from so you could be happier."

He blinked sadly at her. "Angel, let me fill in some gaps. Starting with, I can't leave this planet at all. Not until we have certain requirements met. My kind is stuck here right now. Even if i could go home-" he paused and looked down. "Even if I could go back to my planet. My former home, the castle...it's in ruins," he admitted.

He then took a deep breath and rewrote his last scan, his colors coming back and some body parts shifting to place. "Also, your first want was fulfilled just now."

"Wow, that was quick," Angel said. "I thought it was supposed to be more complicated than that."

"Nope. Quite simple actually. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I wanna go back to where I came from." he said referring to the decepticons, but planning to go elsewhere.

"Wait." Angel said. She got up, walked to starscream, and hugged his leg.

He scowled, "What are you doing?"

Angel sighed. "Just let it happen dude. Let it happen." she continues to hug him for a few more seconds.

He let her and once she was done he flicked his wings and sighed "Alright, see you around. Oh wait your puny human lifespan is only 80 years. So guess I won't." Angel sighed.

"Welp, I might see you around if human technology advances enough." She says.

"Yeah sure, whatever you say. I'll remember you don't worry, ya scrawny little cog."

"I'm NoT sCrAwNy!!!!!" Angel says, but let's it go quickly.

"Then little cog will have to do." he said before transforming and taking off. Just after he leaves, Angel pulls out a tablet. She turns it on and it shows a red dot where Starscream is. She successfully placed the micro tracker on him.

"OH FRAGGIN-" a shout was heard from somewhere nearby, followed by a few crashes. Angel quickly looked over, and saw a small minibot with a bright, yellowish color, along with purple eyes and highlights. "Did he just leave without me?!" the bot complained.

Angel thought for a moment. "Uhm, yea. He did. I have a tracker on him though, so you might be able to find him." she didn't know whether revealing the tracker would butcher her plan or not, but she decided the chances were worth it.

The minibot seemed to ignore the tracker part and started to rant "I swear! I've been his best friend for years, and he leaves. Leaves to go back to Megatron. To his abuser! What kind of idiot does that!? Especially to me! I've been the only one there for him since Skyfire was lost to the arctic winds of the planet that he was killed on!" he then stopped and looked at Angel, "Wait a moment-"

He then jumped back "Ew a FLESHIE-"

Angel sighed and had a face on that Kind of looked like -_-. She said to the minibot. "Dude, I have a tracker on Starscream if you wanna find him again."

The minibot looked at her, "Why should I trust a fleshie like you?"

"I dunno actually," Angel says. "But if I remember correctly, I'm the only 'fleshie' Starscream trusts." she says. "Now do you want to go find him or not?"

He glared at her for a second before shrugging "Alright, we can." Angel showed him the tablet.
"He's not that far away from the outer layer of the atmosphere." She says to the minibot.

The mini-bot huffed "He's either headed for the warship, or headed for the arctic by the looks of it." he then shook his head "How would we get to either place, a groundbridge? Oh wait your a stupid dumb human, you don't have those."

"No, but we do have spaceships and airplanes. I have a private jet too." Angel casually says to the minibot.

He blinked and nodded, "Whatever. What's your name kid?"

"Angel, yours?"

"Swindle."