2. Another One

A/N - I offered for my friend to join in onthis writing project, so if it seems to switch perspectives i'm so fucking sorry lmao. hope youlike her parts as the annoying child.//

She arrived another day, with more questions in return for more Energon for her new bot friend. She knocked on the glass and said into the mic, "Star~!"

    He groaned and looked to her, his wings twitching like wild. "What? What is it your filthy human mind requires?"

    She smiled, "Okay okay first question since you're so ready." she said, "What's that symbol on your chest?"

    She pointed to the Decepticon symbol on his chassis and he blinked at it. Angry with himself for even having it on him, he extended his claws and scared it out, deep enough of a cut to draw Energon. She watched in shock and he simply said "Irrelevant, next question."

    Suddenly, a girl who also works for NASA ran up to the glass and slapped her face and hands on the window. "Do YoU LiKe PoRpLe???" She asks with a stupid smile on her face.

    He stepped back and flared his wings up. "H-eh?" he said, very taken aback.

    "Angel!" the girl said, grabbing the other "No touching the glass!"

    The giant Cybertronian snarled at the new girl.

    "Sowwy. I just wanna knOOOWWWWWW!!" she says. She then jumps up and down with her hands in front of her in fists. "HE JUST LOOKS SOOOOO COOOOOLL!!!!!"

    Starscream smirked slightly but then lost it, rolling his eyes and growling, "Yes yes bask in my glory if you must."

    "Stuck up idiot." the girl mumbled. But 'Angel' Just kept smiling while observing the robot.

    He then sighed and lowered his wings so far the tips fell at his heels. "No, I dislike purple very much. Bad memories." he flinched at the thought of Megatron.

    The girl sketched that down on her notepad and handed Angel the paper. "There."

    Angel read the paper and sighed. "Welp, that's okay. NEXT QUESTION! CAN YOU SIIIIINNNGGGGG???????"

    "I'd like to think that I can," he claimed. "But my scratchy and dim voice would probably say otherwise," he said.

    "Starscream, is it from screaming?"

    "Shut your trap."

    Angel looks in question before figuring it out. "GIMME DAT!" she says as she points to the girl's earpiece. "I WANNA HEAR HIM!!!"

    She groans and hands it to her, "Be careful with it."

    "Whatever Gabby. I'm not five," Angel says as she puts it on her ear. "Now SING!!!!" she abruptly tells Starscream.

    "No." his surprisingly grim voice said.

    "Wow sounds like you need something for your vocal cords," she says, then she thinks about what she said. "I mean if you have any. Like, unless you just have a speaker or something. then I don't know what to tell ya. Maybe replace it? One time I had this game where it had speakers in it and then I poked them with a pencil until they sto-"

    "Voicebox," he said, interrupting her. "You fleshies are very ignorant. Because you think it's just a speaker, but for me, it's an irreplaceable organ."

    Angel then realizes how annoying she was being. "I'm sorry." She hands the earpiece back to Gabby before stepping back, feeling awkward.

    The cybertronian scoffed and Gabby felt bad. "Hey you're okay Angel, you are just excited, this is a new discovery-wait-" she took the earpiece out because Starscream started laughing at her. "Don't feel bad. I'll ask if you can help with getting info later okay?"