A merman and a Spellcaster

This idea came to me after I had some fun on Sims 4.

P.s: This one's long

Mihawk is Zoro's mentor and it is his job to teach him as much as he can about magic. That is, of course, if he can arrive to his classes on time! And not get lost, switch the potions up and mess up the spells. Such an idiot. He thought that maybe the other reason for his failures was because all of those were too simple... Right? So then he let's Zoro try to do something difficult but easy at the same time. Summon... A wisp. That was all he had to do. Summon a WISP! NOT A FULL BLOWN MERMAN!! So all out of choices, Mihawk tells Zoro to take care of the him until he finds out where exactly that merman comes from and which family. Since the merfolk realm has very dangerous foes, he doesn't want to leave that poor man out in the middle of the sea to find his own way home. Of course, Zoro, the way he is, complains about it but after his mentor's glare, he swallows all his foul mouthed words back to where they came from. So from then on, he let that blue-scaled merman to stay with him. Throughout all of that, he gets to understand that the merfolk realm is far more different than... Any other he's been in. And believe me. He's been in plenty. Not his fault he follows Luffy everywhere. Sanji can't tell the difference between male and female clothing and what is or isn't proper to do. What he is very good at though, is being a woman pleaser. And I don't mean sexually, I mean just in general. He let's that witch, Nami, use him as how she wants, that skeleton (there is a mod for it in Sims 4) that won't stop asking about his underwear - at which the oblivious swirly-eybrowed fish would just tell if it wasn't for Zoro stopping him everytime -, and the human very bad liar Usopp, always trying to impress a higher being that he has been on amazing adventures. Of course, the others are also bad, but that also might be because he hates them in general. Or might it be jealousy?? Throughout his mersitting*, he gets to know the fish better. Which are the facts that he finds Zoro's clothes more comfortable than the ones he brought him, Nami and Robin like to play dress up with him and he let's them, he has a ring to let him stay human-looking even if water touches him, and a necklace that let's him talk the human language. Maybe having a merman boyfriend isn't so ba- wait wHAT??

*Mersitting= merman + babysitting