A childish prank

Credit to Ice_Cracker0v0 on Twitter for the image.

The strawhats have won a battle once again. And how else to celebrate than with a party? They get drunk, stuffed, and tired to the bone. Cut to next morning with everyone on a hangover (except the girls who are taken care of by Sanji). While Sanji is preparing Robin's tea, he checks the date. Looks like it's April 1st and Sanji already has a target in mind.
Their captain cried a location of an island, and low and behold it was inhabited. Now Sanji can search for the perfect props. He came across a shady merchant and said why not. So he went to the person and looked around. Until he found a pregnancy test. He asked why that is there.
"You see, it's special." the merchant said "No matter what, if you take the test, it'll come out positive. But take caution, for the test will, in fact, do what it promises." But Sanji didn't stay around for the dramatic details and left after paying in a hurry.
On the sunny, he went to the bathroom and did what was written on the instructions. Afterwards he just had to make himself cry. Now what would make such a manly gentleman like him cry? The possibility of pregnancy? Yup, here come the tears.
He then went to Zoro and gave him the test result. At first he was lost (like always) about what it was about. Franky saw it and explained. Zoro lost his mind. He thought Sanji impregnated another woman, but Sanji reassured him it wasn't a woman. Oh, you should've seen Zoro's face. The day after Zoro became such a softie with him, he told he did all that just to mess with him. It was all just a prank. Right. It's all just a prank. If so... Then why is Sanji's belly getting bigger??