Part 6 l+h

(3 months later)
Louis and harry had been talking a lot and seeing each other almost everyday every time Louis and harry spoke Louis fell more in love with harry everything about harry he loved.

Louist91:
hey haz I was wondering what you are doing tonight am bored and I really want to see you and talk to you.x L
Harrystyles:
Hey Lou I ain't doing anything is everything okay x
Louist91:
Yeah everything fine just need to see you x
Harrystyles:
I ain't busy now u can come round now xxx
Louist91:
Urm yes if that's okay with you xx
Harrystyles:
Of corse Lou I really want to see you too xx
Louist91:
Okay haz I will be round in 20 minutes xx
Harrystyles:
Okay can't wait xx

(20 minutes later)
Louis was at Harry's door it took him a second to answer because he was so anxious about what Louis desperately need to talk about when he finally answered he didn't see he's usual happy Louis he seen a scared And anxious Louis. It made harry wonder if he had done something bad that has made Louis look a bit pissed off.

"Hey Lou is everything okay?"he said in a calm but worried voice it took a second for Louis to answer "hey haz everything is fine can I come in?""oh sorry of corse you can come in" harry said with a sweet smile.after a little while of silence Louis decided to break the silence by saying "haz I need to tell you something but no mater what this can not changed anything between us please" that made harry really worried "urm yeah Lou you can always talk to me about anything" it took Louis a second to talk but before he started to talk he took a deep breath to prepare himself for what Harry's reaction would be.

"Okay a, just gonna say this well first I really hope this don't change anything between us but ever since the day that I meet you, you were so incredibly sweet and welcoming you didn't make me feel like I was "famous" and not many can do that, every time we talk or meet I fall even more in l-love with you. Am just gonna say it I really like you ha-" by the time he could finish that sentence harry had crashed there lips together it was a short but meaningful kiss when they finally pulled back Louis was lost for words so harry took the opportunity to speak up and say "I really like you to Lou I always have"

After a while of talking and maybe some kissing Louis asked harry what there were they they both agreed they weren't gonna be a "full on couple" yet and just try it and see where it takes them after a little while longer they snuggled up on the sofa and started watching a movie Louis really liked harry he never felt like this before and he already knew that harry was his soul mate and that he wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.

(2 months later)
Louis really wanted to ask harry to be his boyfriend so he made a really fort in his garden with a cute picnic Louis wasn't a really romantic guy be he tried his best he loved harry and really wanted it to be special

(2 months later) Louis really wanted to ask harry to be his boyfriend so he made a really fort in his garden with a cute picnic Louis wasn't a really romantic guy  be he tried his best he loved harry and really wanted it to be special

(Ignore the kids I didn't see them at first until now the picture is of Pinterest 😂)

After a while of Louis waiting he heard a knock at the door and got up really excited when he opened the door he let harry and and closed it straight after so no one could see them hug and give  him a "little" kiss "hey haz you look amazing like a...

After a while of Louis waiting he heard a knock at the door and got up really excited when he opened the door he let harry and and closed it straight after so no one could see them hug and give  him a "little" kiss "hey haz you look amazing like always" he was wearing a blue buttoned shirt with the buttons half done up and tight black jeans and his warred away brown boots "thank you Lou you look cute like always" he said with a grin on his face Louis intwined there hands together as they walked through the house as they got to the garden harry stop and stood there with a happy shocked look on his face he was so happy no one had done something like this before for him "you like it haz?" Louis asked worried "like it! I love it thank you so much no one has ever done something like this before" Louis was prod of him self but quickly realised that soon he was going to ask harry to be his boyfriend

(1hour later)
"Hey harry can I ask you something" Louis seen that harry tensed up so he quickly grasp Harry's hands into his and reassured him that everything was fine after a second of silence harry slowly nodded "will you be my boyfriend?" Louis said slowly it took harry into shock it kinda scared Louis he though he messed up but eventually harry nodded his head and said " yes yes yes Lou of course I will be ur boyfriend"as soon as he was finished Louis connected their lips together it was a long and passionate kiss after a while they pulled back and cuddle and continued to watch the movie and time went by Louis and harry were both asleep with both their bodies intwnied with one another.

===============================
Hey beautiful
Hope you enjoy
Sorry if it's bad wrote this at 1am am gonna be so tired tomorrow 😂😂
Stay safe