Part 22 harry's birthday

~january 31~

louist91:WALLS out now go stream love you all and thank you for the support 💕

(comments are disabled)

~at Harry's house~

"heeeyyyy baby" louis whispered while walking into the kitchen "hey boo-bear" "watcha doing gorgeous" louis said while kissing harry on the cheek "nothing j-just cleaning it's u-uh taking my mind of things" harry whispered slightly while looking down at his feet "haz baby what's wrong you know you can always talk to me write" "I know I just don't want to say because its embarrassing i-i- don't know if I tell you will you promise me not to laugh or judge me" "I promise babe I just want to know so I can cheer you up"

"okay so urm t-tommorw is my birthday an uh it's just not goanna be the same because I can't see niall gem or my mum plus I have fucking work I just don't want to go especially what my boss did" and with that harry started to tear up "shhhh hey haz it's okay why didn't you tell me Sonner also when you have calmed down can you tell me what happened at work"

~ten minutes later harry finally calms down~

"are you okay now baby" "yeah am fine now thanks babe so you have to promise me you won't be angary with what am about to say" louis nodded in response of answering harry "okay so urm my boss she well I don't think she knows about us and she defiantly don't know am gay and well uh she uh tried to come on to me haven't spoken about it before because it just annoys me unconfutable and I am trying to get the cordage to quit my job I mean don't get me wrong I love my job I just don't like my boss harry looked down saying it scared of what louis reaction would be "hey hey why would I be angary with you I love you way too much to be angary I promise but also why the fuck would she do that has she not seen the fucking news" louis said while laughing harry looked up to see louis laughing and smiling which made him smile "also going back to you birthday you will have to see what I will do am goanna make up extra special but for now what do you want for lunch it can be anything you want plus we can for the rest of the day does that sound good"

it took a while for harry to think of what he wanted to eat and what he wanted to do "can we go out to McDonalds for lunch, and I need to get a few things from the shopping centre do you want to come it's ok-" "of Couse I want to come right let's go get ready and head out okay I just need to make a quick phone call okay?"

harry nodded in reply as louis was on the phone getting a security Gard available to come with them harry went upstairs to start to get ready, he wore a white bottom-up shirt with black skinny jeans and worn-out brown boots one louis was done on the phone he went upstairs and got changes into a black hat, blue denim jacket with a whit top and black and yellow jogger with white trainers

little did harry know louis already knew it was Harry's birthday tomorrow and had been talking with everyone and wanted to surprise harry with a birthday party

=============

hey beautiful

Harry's birthday playing is in the next chapter

stay safe x