Hey guys, :)

Hey! So, I know I've been gone for a while and I've showed no activity. I'm sorry if I worried anyone, to be honest with you all, it's been very difficult during these times with covid and all that.

I've been dealing with family loss, depression and anxiety and it's making it hard for me to update.
Truth is, it's been hard. Very hard for me to push through my fight with depression, and my motivation hasn't been there. I used to feel a passion with this story but with how things have been, it's been very difficult on me as a person.
This does not mean that anything is happening to the book, I love this book and the last thing I want to do is take it away from you all and I love how all of you enjoy it!

It's just more difficult to update, but your support and love has helped me with my depression; I promise by the end of this year there will be a new chapter, maybe even two.

Thank you all, so much for your patience, for your support and for your love.
This book may take a slight change in writing cause my writing has changed a lot but it does not mean it's the end my friends!

I love you all, and thank you for your undying love.

I promise, there will be more to come.
💕💕💕

-Arthur.