Chapter 5 day 1

Now how these hunt chapters are going to go at like this. Every day during the hunt will be a chapter. So like this chapter it will be day one of the hunt. I'm so sorry about taking forever to update just school is just BOOM a mass

_______________________

The ship shook as it landed on a planet, the young yantjas seat there waiting for the doors to open. (Y/N) sat there in silent looking at a picture of her and Wolf she knew damn well that Zechui would try to annoy her the whole hunt cause Wolf wasn't around. The female yantjas were setting up the camp while the guys were searching the area for fun, (Y/N) was helping a Yantja named Mahnde. "So how are you feeling after the trip here?" Mahnde asked her they were sitting by a tent they had put up. "I'm doing good just I miss Wolf he was always there to protect me." She replied with a sigh resting her head on her hand. Mahnde knew about how close her and Wolf were, like most yantjas say about them they're like father and daughter.

Both the females saw Zechui making faces at them mostly at (Y/N), Mahnde patted her back "Just ignore them. Zechui never learns his lesson even after all the times Wolf beats the shit out of him." She said with a chuckle "Watch your going to be the best out of all of us." She said smiling at (Y/N).

A few hours have pasted and all the yantjas were hanging by the fire being young and away from adults they were partying a bit. (Y/N) was sitting in a tree by them cleaning her spear Wolf had gave her, she watched the others by the fire and let out a sigh. She was determined to take this mission seriously and show her respect and honour. She heard some sounds in the forest, her body turned to the dark forest and jumped down from the tree. She hit the ground quietly and dashed off to the sounds, Wolf had showed her a move to make her footsteps dead silent while she ran. The sounds continued as she stopped and looked around she pulled out her spear and held it in a defensive way. Her eyes scanned the area carefully, her head snapped to more sounds heading away from her, she followed the sounds quickly.

She stopped at a hill and looked away, it was only a little hill couldn't kill someone. "Where did..." She thought to herself and looked around her eyes stopping at some tracks. It was like a huge claw like a xenomorph... she touched the track and looked around. If there were xenomorphs here she would have to warn everyone, she turned away hearing a growl. Her eyes darted around the area, she could hear her heart beat in her ears.

She felt a hand on her shoulder she quickly turned around and landed a good hit on their face but felt metal. There was a few steps like someone trying to keep themselves up. "Ow! What the hell ooman!" That voice was Zechui. She glared at him and placed her spear back in her holder on her belt. "What do you want Zechui." She crossed her arms. Zechui chuckled softly "I saw you leave I wanted to see why" (Y/N) turned her back to him and kneeled down by the track "Look at this Zechui" She said and pointed to the track Zechui kneeled down beside her getting a closer look at it.

"It is a xenomorph?" He asked her looking at her only to get a shrug "I'm not sure I did hear some growls before you come over. That's why I left the camp." She said and continued to look at the track. Zechui looked down the hill and saw more tracks "Hey Look at that there's more" He pointed down the hill at the tracks, she looked over "Perfect. Let's go" she stood back up and made her way down the hill "Wait like now? Right now?" Zechui asked her and looked around "Is Little Zechui scared?" She said with a chuckle looking back at him "I'm not!" He defended and followed her down the hill. The two followed the tracks that lead to a cave, she looked back at him then at the cave "Lets go" She said and stepped to the cave. "Ooman you sure we should? Like without the group..." Zechui commented from behind not moving "Just come on Zechui" She said and turned to him "Or I will just go alone" She grabbed her spear from her belt stepping close to the darken cave. "Fine then (Y/N)" he said crossing his arms. As they entered the cave Zechui looked over to the side and saw a claw marks "(Y/N). We should go." He said grabbing her forearm trying to pull her to the exit of the cave, she just looked back at him pulling her arm away. "Wow Zechui never thought of you to be a little scary cat." She said tiling her head giggling, Zechui growled quietly looking away his cheeks seem to...Become red? He sighed quietly "Fine fine lets explore this cave but then we leave and head back to camp." He hissed and (Y/N) just nodded at him smiling. She brought her hand up to her mask placing it on her face turning on night vision as Zechui did the same. They looked around the cave for what felt like forever, they could hear water dripping from the roof of the cave hitting the ground. Careful with every single step they took, she looked back at Zechui. "See nothi-" She gasped loudly grabbing onto Zechui as they both fell down a deep part of the cave.