Chapter 2 Home Sweet Hell

FINALLY! CHAPTER 2!!!! Imma try to make it a good and long chapter! I PROOOOMISE!!! AGAIN! I'm writing this on my phone

______________________

Wolf sat in front of a huge window looking out into the galaxy, he put the young one onto his bed she was sleeping peacefully. He couldn't stop thinking about what the others would think, he was a little scared to be honest. He felt like this young one was special, different from oomans. He thought about all the things he could tell the elders but they would still not listen. Wolf saw this home planet and let out a sigh he turned his head back at the child sleeping, He didn't want her to be hurt. He pushed himself off of the chair he was sitting in and quietly stepped over to the bed she was sleeping in, he sat down and removed his mask. He felt a tiny bit of sweat fall from his forehead, his hands hugged his face sighing.

Wolf's ship got closer and closer to his home planet he turned his head to (Y/N). He felt the ship land and felt fear storm over him, he had to take a minute before he could process everything that was about to happened. He flipped up the device on his wrist and saw Yantjas at the entrance of his ship. It was some of the others high ranked Yantjas Chopper, Celtic and Tracker. He felt the same feeling storm over him again as the ship entrance opened and the three entered. Wolf had to think fast about what to do with the little Ooman as he heard the footsteps of the three getting closer and closer, the sounds of the heavy footsteps slightly woke (Y/N).
Wolf overreacted and picked up her quickly. It sounded like they were down the hall that his room was in, he wrapped her in the blanket with her head popping out. He heard knocking and clicking "Wolf? Are you in there?" One asked that voice was Tracker, he turned his head to the door and replied with a click "Yeah, I'm in here..." he heard a click from the other side that belonged to Celtic "Can we come in and talk?".

Wolf quickly reacted and put (Y/N) on his bed and covered her in a blanket letting her head pop out though. He gave her the pacifier and stepped to the door opening the door quietly, he had his mask back on to cover the sweat. "Welcome Back Wolf, How was the Hunt?" Chopper asked him. "It was good I got this" He said walking over to the table in front of his chair motioning for the yantjas to follow, they entered and didn't see (Y/N) so that was good. The three stood their shocked as there on the table was a xenomorph head, the three looked at Wolf as he stood there with crossed arms and a cheeky smirk under his mask. Wolf looked back at his bed and froze there was (Y/N) awake and moving. The three were distracted by the xenomorph head as he quietly stepped over to her and tried to calm her down giving her the pacifier. They turned back and saw Wolf Still behind them, he was sweating badly under the mask, Chopper smirked and patted his shoulder before clicking "We'll go tell the Elders about this" and Wolf just nodded looking at (Y/N) moving a bit. The three chuckled and left the room, Wolf let out a sigh and stepped over to (Y/N), there was no going back now...

Wolf left his ship quietly, he had to go talk to the elders about (Y/N) he didn't want to lose her, she was different special to him. He just didn't know how to explain it, he sneaked his way though his home planet and to the Elders. He let out a deep sigh and looked down at (Y/N), her big (E/C) eyes looking at him and her mouth in a smile. Wolf couldn't believe he was doing this, bring a Ooman to the elder Yantjas what would they think of him doing this basically adopting a baby ooman. They would hate him his only thoughts where what they would do to him, He stepped into the elders' room and saw them.

There was four of them just sitting by each other talking, Wolf got closer and cleared his throat catching the attention of the four. "Ah. Wolf you have returned from your mission, we were tell that you beheaded a xenomorph. It is true?" One of them asked with a soft tone and Wolf nodded his head yes. "But...That isn't what I'm here for" Wolf said letting S sigh escape his mouth. The four were now confused their heads tilted to one side, Wolf held (Y/N) to them.

The gasps of the four elders filled the room, there Wolf stood holding the young ooman girl the four had no words. Wolf cleared his throat once again, "I found her alone...Last of her kind to have survived when the xenomorphs attacked. She's unharmed and scanned clear for chestbuster," Wolf continued to let the information leave his mouth, one of the elders raised their hand and Wolf quickly shut his mouth. "Wolf... Do you know what that ooman could do to us when they grow, attack and kill..." Wolf wasn't going to back down now. "I will teach her then! Teach her to live our ways, teach her to not kill us...She could be one of us, I know I could show her the right way. I know and I promise" Wolf had never cut off a Elders mid sentence. "Wolf you should take the responsibility to raise and care for a ooman girl?" The elder asked when some angry in their tone from being cut off. "I can and I will." Wolf said with a serious and dark tone, "Very well, We'll send that information out to the others, for the safely of 'your' child" One said with a chuckle at the end of the word 'Your'.

The elders let Wolf leave after that, Wolf let out a sigh as he made his way home without being seen. Great now the whole planet is going to know about (Y/N), Wolf felt soft breathes on his arm as he looked over and saw her asleep peacefully. Wolf rubbed his head and removed his helmet, he thought he would be a good idea to get some rest he was slightly tired from everything happening. Wolf carefully moved (Y/N) to a more comfortable spot, He rested his head on a pillow and closed his eyes holding (Y/N) close, still scared of what was to come to the reactions of everyone.