His Demon

~𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷~

{E.N.D's POV}

She was - no she is perfect, an angel amongst monsters and demons alike, as she stood a few feet ahead of me- well in Natsu's Body as he was currently in control. It was hard, having someone as perfect as her especially when I didn't even have my own body. But we made it work, the three of us. Natsu and I took turns being in control and Lucy being the amazing person she is excepted every part of us and helped us find a balance.

Her beautiful brown doe eyes sparkled each and every time she spoke to us, excitement coursing through her veins on each job we take. It's amazing and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

'Hey, man is it my turn yet?' -E.N.D

'Yeah END just hold up a minute' - Natsu

A warm sensation enveloped me as Natsu and I swapped places, my black markings slightly resembling tribal tattoos appearing as the feeling of being in his head was replaced with a feeling of euphoria, the warmth never leaving as a familiar set of slim arms wrap around my torso.

"Good Morning END" Lucy sighed into my back as I turned in her arms and hugged her back 

 "Good Morning Love, how'd you sleep?" 

"It was fine until Natsu broke into my apartment" She responded easily as we pulled away "Do you want anything to eat? I was just going to start cooking" She offered as I nodded kissing her forehead "Yeah let's go get something to eat"

We walked off into the kitchen talking about anything and everything as she moved around the kitchen occasionally exchanging a few short kisses here and there.

'Man, Luce is super awesome'  Natsu Said from inside my head as I smiled softly at the blonde girl who somehow captured both our hearts,

'Yeah, she really  is amazing'