His Dragon

~𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧~

{Natsu's POV}

Having a relationship where I not only have to share a body but a girl as well isn't always easy but in my opinion, it's better than food and I love food more than I hate trains. Anyway~  She's super-duper pretty and I just love her SOOO much, and though having to trade-off with END so we both get to spend time with her gets tiring it's worth it because I get to see her smile no matter who's in control and that's the only thing that matters to me.

END isn't half bad either and we get along due to our mutual respect for each other and our also mutual love for Lucy. He's pretty cool to talk to when I go home for the day since he can relate to what I'm feeling seeing as we share a body.

" Natsu, how many people are going on this job?" Lucy asked as we stood at the board not far from Nab who almost never leaves the board her eyes sparkling in excitement thinking about the reward money we'll be making. "Just us, and happy" I smiled wrapping an arm around her waist as her face turns a soft baby pink.

"o-ok" She stuttered obviously extremely flustered as I kissed her cheek only to be hit with a book "GET A ROOM!" Levy yelled playfully as Gajeel laughed patting her on the head. 

Everything really is perfect, we have Lucy and are deeply in love with her and were lucky enough that she feels the same way, all our friends are enjoying life and did I mention we have food? Yeah, food is the second best thing on this list.

So Lucy just stood in my grasp as END also laughed in my head at her flustered state making me wish I could paint as well as Reedus just to capture this moment.

'We sure are lucky' END sighed happily in my head as I nodded along smiling 'Yea...We really are'