Her Love

~𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮~

{Lucy's POV}

If I had the chance to walk away from END, Natsi, and all my friends.....I wouldn't, not if my life depended on it. Not to bring back Aquarius's key, not to bring my mom back to life. There is no situation in which I would trade my life right now for any of that. 

yeah, I miss Aquarius, and my mom but I wouldn't trade my experiences or my love for Natsu and END for anything.

"You ok Luce?" Natsu asked as we sat under the rainbow cherry blossom tree at quarter past 12 (at night). Everyone already gone home or to their guilds to enjoy the rest of the night

"Yeah I'm fine" I smile at him as we just lay there staring up at the starts the Water Bearer constellation lighting up in the sky letting me know that Aquarius was somewhere waiting for me, letting me know that I still have many adventures to go on with END, Natsu, and my guild. Together. That's how I wanna stay, just with the people I love, exploring and having fun.

"I'm glad I met you that day in Hargeon Luce, and I'm glad we were able to have all those fun adventures together," Natsi said holding me close as he also gazed at the night stars "I'm happy I met you that day, I'm thankful for your very existence, and I can't way to have many more adventures," I said my face slightly heating up as he smiled at me his fand like teeth slightly prominent in his big toothy grin

"We Love ya Luce, now and forever," He said kissing my forehead slightly sharing his body with END as I smiled "I love you guys too, Now and forever" and there we stayed staring up at the sky, lying in the grass as the moonlight shone on us, lighting up the rainbow cherry blossoms as it's petals fell off the tree floating gently to the ground. 

'Huh, I guess the Princess did fall for the dragon, and for a demon. What an amazing story we're living' And with that, I closed my eyes savoring the moment and imagining those to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: And that's this tri-shot, I hope you enjoyed it and that it came out well. Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon.