Darry Curtis x Male!Reader

You two had known each other for only a short time now, meeting when you got a job at the same place Darry had worked. Shortly after that you were kicked out of your house due to reasons you chose not to talk about and you had been forced to look for a new place to stay, Darry being the begrudging answer to your troubles. Now, this wouldn't be too bad, if he wasn't so cold to you. Sure, you had job jokingly flirted with him once or twice, but you had stopped once he told you to. Plus you made efforts to make it up to him. So you never really understood why he was always so stand-offish, but also accepted to house you. It didn't really matter though, because now you at least have somewhere to stay and two new 'little brothers'. They were probably the best part of the whole experience, except for the few times you got to see Darry walk around in nothing but his boxers.
You sighed, taking off your shirt as you entered the house. It was far too long of a day at work and it was too hot to even consider keeping that thing on. You looked around, noticing that no one was home. That was strange.
"Hello? Is anyone home? Where the fuck is everyone..?" You shouted at first, only to whisper the last part. It was weird to be seemingly home alone, usually someone was here, even if it wasn't one of the Curtis brothers. Dallas, Two-bit, Steve, Johnny, hell even Tim fucking Shepherd.
"Oh, (Y/n). Pony hand a convert and Sodapop took Steve and the guys there." You looked out to where the voice came from. It was Darry standing in his doorway, wearing nothing but his boxers.
"Oh? And why didn't you go out, daddy?" You joked, you had started to call Darry 'dad' and 'daddy' shortly after moving in. It was a joke he wasn't particularly fond of, but he found it far more enjoyable than the others. He rolled his eyes and simply turned to go back into his room, to which you took the opportunity to follow. It was fun bugging him.
"I was supposed to be at work." Darry stated, before making his way to his bed. He sat down and looked at you, in a way that was entirely new to you. There was thought behind his eyes, boring holes into you. He sighed and looked away, mumbling something as he picked up a magazine and flipping through it. You watched in confusion, what the hell was that man thinking? We're you gonna end up dead or something? God that would blow. After about a moments more of silence he clicked his tongue and looked back up at you, that same deep look in his eyes. It both unsettled you and made you want to figure it out, figure him out. It wasn't long before he was standing up again, walking over to you. You backed up slightly, making room for the man.
"What are you-"
"You have a cut, come on." Darry spoke quickly, not daring to look at you as he gently pushed you onto his bed, leaving to presumably get some bandaids and a cloth. You say and waited, looking briefly at the magazine before looking away again. It was something else.
You looked up as Darry reentered the room, his movements were swift yet precise as he moved about the room. His movements staggered a small bit when it came to you, however. He lightly dabbed at your chest, only a little bit above where your nipple was. His hands shook a little as he worked, anyone else might not have noticed, but you did. Unconsciously, you grabbed his hand, making Darry jump in the process. He looked up at you, eyes wide with fear and embarrassment. Your own eyes held very little emotion, the only recognizable thing was warmth. You smiled gently at Darry, squeezing his hand as a sign of reassurance. Darry's eyes averted from your gaze, he bit his lip as he thought. Finally after what could have been an eternity of silence he moved again. In a swift motion he stood up, threw the cloth and placed his hand on your chest, the other holding your hips firmly.
He kissed you so roughly, with so much pent up passion and emotions you couldn't possibly begin to grasp. Not when he was kissing you to the point where you couldn't think. After regaining your composure you kissed back, with just as much passion and fervent. How could you not when his mouth tasted so sweet, it had vague notes of lemon candy, you favourite kind. Tongues twisted together in a delicious symphony of desire. You had hardly realized just how long you two were like that until the need for air hit you.
You both pulled apart and stared, amazed at what you had both done. If anyone found out. No, there's no point in thinking about that right now. Now is just about you and him, and you were going to make sure he knew that.
"What? Think that was funny, huh Curtis?" You spoke, eyes darkening as you looked up at him.
"(Y/n). I- I didn't mean, I wasn't thinking-" you cut Darry off, he obviously didn't get what you had meant.
"No, I know what you meant. I'm just talking about the fact that you can think you can get away with getting me all riled up like that." As you finished, Darry's eyes widened. Now he knew what you meant, and you could tell he was excited.
You moved, pushing him so that he was the one on the bed and not you. Darry complied, he had no desire to resist. He wanted to be yours, he wanted you. You gazed down on him, a look of deep thought crossing your own features. Hands touched all of him, ranging from small pitches to light choking. You both enjoyed the skin-to-skin contact, though Darry couldn't help but feel trapped in his tented boxers. You seemed to know this, running your hands down until you reached his underwear. You began to rub at his enclosed member. A loud whine escaped his lips, only to be covered quickly in embarrassment.
"Don't cover your mouth, I want to hear all of your beautiful sounds." You purred. Pausing your movements to watch his silent and desperate plea to be touched harder.
You smiled down at Darry, slowly running a hand up his thigh, before slowly running it back down. His squirms and hot breaths only egging you on. God, seeing him so red-faced and needy really got the best of you.
"Just hurry up and do something! I. Fuck I can't take it. Please." You chuckled at the mans whines, but you listened and leaned your head down to rest neatly between his spread legs. You nipped at the last article of clothing on him, before biting it and dragging it down far enough where you could just grab it. He watched with half-lidded eyes as you began to lightly nibble and suck at the skin on the inside of his thighs.
"Don't get so fussy, I want to make sure that I enjoy every bit of you." Growling, you continued to mark up the available skin, you enjoyed the taste, but you wanted so much more. Without warning you bit down, just enough to draw blood.
"Ah! Fuck! Wh-what the hell? Ahmm." Darry spoke, before cutting himself off with deep moans, the sound causing your erection to throb. Fuck, how did he manage to do this to you? You didn't bother questioning it however, returning to the mess that you made of his legs, you began to lick up the blood savouring it's taste.
Hickeys were covering both of his legs by the time you had began to play with yourself. You could totally just finish yourself off, but someone else doing the work for you seemed far more promising. You raised your head, looking down at a panting mess that was Darry, you lazily pumped your hand up and down his cock, thinking of all the things you were to do to him. Darry's moans and screams quickly filled the room, back arching as you got him closer and closer to orgasm. You smirked at the sight, speeding up slightly to get him as close as possible, and you did.
"Fuck! Oh god, please just go faster! (Y/n)!" The way his tongue rolled out of his mouth made you go crazy, you sped up and watched as his orgasm hit him like a freight train. Spurts of cum, loud groans and his shaking body was all you cared about as he rode his high. You didn't plan on letting him rest now though. So, grabbing his chin to make him look at you, you began to lick his semen off your hand, smiling as his mouth opened slightly at the sight.
"You're lips will look so good wrapped around my dick." You purred, watching Darry's red face only deepen as those words poured out of your mouth, pooling into a warm mess in his stomach. You unbuckled your belt, slowly enough to tease but fast enough to get you out of the cramped material. Darry moved to a sitting position as you finished undressing, his eyes not once leaving your erect and throbbing cock. You moved so that you were leaning against the headboard, looking down on Darry with an expectant look. Without thinking he moved his head done and began to kick at the head of your dick, teasingly playing with your balls in his free hand. Earning him a low growl, followed by a hand rather roughly running through his hair. You knew that he liked being dominated, and that he really liked just how rough you were with him, so it was no surprise when he let out a moan when you pushed his head down your cock. The reverberations adding even more pleasure to it all, god if you could you'd fuck him senseless all day.
"See just how right I was? Now be a good boy and suck." You cooed, gently beginning to bob the mans head. Your head rolled back as you let out a heavy sigh. He was good, so good. Darry quickly got over his gag reflex and began to take more of you in, speeding up in the process. His hand worked it's magic as it gently massaged your ball, pulling you closer and closer to climax. His rough hands moved so gently along your body, his movements were all so deliberate and delicate. It drove you crazy.
As climax neared you began to match Darry's movements with your hips, breathing heavily you held Darry's head still, hot spools of semen pooling in his mouth. You apologized briefly before letting go, watching as Darry pulled away. He looked at you and opened his mouth to show you your semen, only to close it and swallow, reopening it once there was nothing left. Heat rose to your face as you watched him. The things you were going to do to this man.
You lightly picked him up, moving him so that his ass was facing you. Darry through his head over his shoulder and peered at you in embarrassment. You didn't get why, he had a really nice ass. You grabbed him and spread his ass wide enough to where you had access to his hole, he was clean shaven and clearly took great care of his body, so you didn't think to much about it. You began to leave light kisses over him, licking and teasing as best you could. But you were getting impatient, sure you were the one to drag this out but... fuck it. You needed more relief than what you had already gotten, spitting on your fingers you began you finger Darry. You should at least get him accustomed to the feel before you fucked him as roughly as you were planning to. Whimpers were all that you heard on Darry's end, making it clear that the foreign feeling wasn't hated. After a minute or two you picked up speed, feeling an area that felt a little different than the rest, an area that quickly got a reaction out of Darry. He bucked his hips to deepen your touch, he let out a long and low moan, legs slightly shaking as came once again.
"Fuck, Darry, I can't just sit back anymore. You ok with me going in?" You asked, an underlying tone of needy desperation in your voice. Darry looked back at you and nodded, a light smile draped lazily on his face.
You took his answer and rammed yourself into him, foreplay was over, you couldn't keep drawing this out. God you needed him and you needed him now. Darry howled in a mixture of shock and pleasure, there was very little pain, which almost shocked him considering how earlier when you were... never mind. Your own groans of excitement filled the room, mixing with the the sound of skin slapping against skin and Darry's gasps. Quickly you had managed to find his g-spot, it wasn't hard to know when Darry began to scream, just thinking of him smiling like that as his eyes rolled back was something you could get off to.
"What? You like that, Darry?" You breathed into his ear, his back arched so perfectly. You smirked when he simply shook his head fervently, too wrapped up with pleasure to be able to answer.
You moved back up, roughly pushing Darry's head into the bed. Having such a strong man turn to putty in your hands truly was something else. Rolling your hips into him you began to feel a warmth knotting up within you, it was crazy just how quickly he managed to get you close to orgasm. But if you were known for one thing it was your endurance, he wasn't getting out of this that easy. Your breaths began to become ragged as the warm knot began to tighten, signalling that you were closer than you had originally thought. Darry began to buck his hips into your own, you had learned this was something he did when he was about to cum. Grinning you roughly spanked him, amused that someone like him liked to get spanked.
"Ah fuck- harder please! (Y/n) please, harder!" Darry cried, compelling you into spanking him again, harder this time. What can you say? He has a way with words.
Your movements became more and more sporadic as you got closer and closer to your high, you moved your hand and wrapped it around Darry's member, beginning to pump as you finished inside of him. Darry pushed himself back into you, making sure that you painted his insides as he painted the bed. The two of you stayed like that for a while, trying your best to catch your breath after that excursion. You pulled out, hearing quiet whimpers from your now lover. Looking around, you saw a little container of wipes, which you took in a sore attempt to clean up the man that laid sleepily in front of you. You were careful, aware of how sensitive his skin must be feeling. You laid back down once you had felt content with your work.
Absentmindedly you began to suck at his neck, a last move to remind him that he was only yours and that you weren't going to let anyone else have him. A thought that would get him hard if he wasn't so tired, you two had done so much in such short time. You hummed into his skin, turning and nuzzling your head into the crook of his neck. Darry moved his head to allow for you to have more room. Humming, you ran your fingers through his hair, it was so soft. You found a new reason to love him each moment you were around him.
You just hoped that you had the time and words to show him that.
.
.
.
A/n: this thing was almost 3k words long. Wtf. Also I know that you shouldn't use spit for lube... but do you honestly think that a (probably) Christian/catholic man in the 60's would have lube to safely and comfortably have gay sex? No. No he wouldn't.