Alpha!Darry x Omega!Reader

One week, one whole fucking week of heat because some dumbass thought'd be a great idea to take all your suppressants. Now you were the one who had to deal with the stupid consequences.
A ball of warmth throbbed in your belly, causing you to let out a whine and roll onto your side. The heat was going to get to you anytime now, might as well strip now before your clothes are drenched with sweat. The moment you were done, you could feel the slick begin to run down your inner thigh, it wasn't a great feeling. You grumbled some profanities and turned to march over to the small couch, yanking the orange fluffy blanket you were given off it, quickly wrapping it around yourself before wobbling back to the centre of the room.
You made yourself comfy, looking out the window of your small cabin. It was actually a pretty nice cabin, but your current circumstance made it far less enjoyable than it could have been. A knock at the door alerted you to another's presence, probably just your friend checking up on you. She often did when she had the time, being a doctor was both time consuming and the reason she cared so much about you.
You turned, letting out a sigh that sounded a little too much like a desperate moan for your taste.
"Yeah, come in." Your voice sounded needy, only because it directly responded to how your body was feeling. Needy.
The door opened, revealing a very awkward looking Darry. He poked his head into the small cabin, he wouldn't admit it but the scent of you was already getting him hard. It was sweet, and so soft, and he wanted to ruin it. You got up slowly and watched as he shuffled inside. He had to have known you were in heat, your room was practically a perfume bottle by now. He didn't look you in the eye, instead resorting to looking around the small cabin your were going to be calling home for the next week.
"I, um, I heard about your.. situation." Oh, so he does know. This got your mind going, why would he come out all this way while knowing you were currently in heat? Well, you hoped you knew the answer, help would be well appreciated.
"Oh, yeah. Real fun, huh? Being constantly horny?" You spoke casually, watching as he shook lightly at your words. You leaned forward, feeling a heavy wave of heat take over your body. The sound of your blanket falling off caused Darry to turn your way, eyes widening as he looked you over. Fuck.
     He could practically pounce on you, lust evident in his eyes as he looked you up and down. You felt slick start to make its way down your thigh, oh fuck you were already so far gone. His eyes softened as you let out a whimper, slowing his approach towards you.
     "I'm just want to help you feel better. Is that ok?" Darry asked, carefully running his hands up your hips, god his hands felt so good. If he kept this up  he might get you to cum now.
     "Mmhm please, make me feel good. I need you, fill me, fill me." You couldn't help the slutty words that spewed out of your mouth. You really needed him anyway, and just by judging how quickly Darry stripped to get on top of you you suspected he needed this just as much.
Quickly, his lips were pressed against yours, you moaned against him as he licked your softer lips. You lightly opened, still a little worried about how desperate you were looking. But Darry didn't seem to mind, or notice anything considering just how focused he seemed to be on tasting your mouth, he was so big. You clawed lightly at his chest as he shoved his tongue down your throat, it was long and thick. You moaned at the thought of all the things he could do to you with his tongue.
     He pulled away and looked down at you, his eyes shot with lust as his hands ran up and down your sides. He was so big, holding you up with ease as he fantasized of fucking your throat with his tongue.
     "Such a pretty little voice you have," he spoke, moving a strand of hair out of your face, you pushed your face against his palm and let out another whimper. "So pretty." He finished, moving down to kiss you again. This time, you willingly opened your mouth to him, you were already content with the idea of letting him use you like you were nothing more than a fucktoy.
As he continued to work at your throat, you began to lightly bounce, his erect cock rubbing against your stomach. Darry's low moans filled your head as you continued, your slick lubricating his dick with ease. Darry sucked in a breath at the sensation, quickly pulling away he looked into your eyes. Lips slightly trembling as he spoke.
"Do you think you can take me?" His voice was low, and you would be lying if you said that that alone wasn't getting you wet.
"Yes, yes please stuff me, I need your cock." You pleaded, nodding your head vigorously as you spoke. Darry shook slightly at your words, the way you spoke only made him more certain that he wanted you. He was going to have you begging for more by the end of this, he would make sure of it.
You looked down excitedly as Darry lined up his cock with your entrance, he was huge, bigger than what any human could possibly be comfortably. Darry seemed to know this too, looking up at you worriedly as he probed at your opening, as much as he just wanted to bury his cock into you he was still a little worried about hurting you. You were so small compared to him.
Convincing him didn't take too much effort though, apparently all it really took was for you to push down past the head of his cock for him to lose all resolve.
     You let out a loud moan as he plunged his cock into you, you've never felt so full and you wanted him to know that you felt amazing. He groaned in response, pushing himself further into you, he watched as you took all of him with little struggle.
     "Good girl, so fucking good. Good for me, hm?" Darry said, huffing and letting out groans of his own. You felt his dick twitch and it sent you over the edge, you clamped down on him, trying your best to milk his cock of all its hot fluids. He wasn't done though, but the very fact that he could get such a response from you by just entering made him all the more excited to fuck you senseless.
     He pulled his hips back, watching as his dick reappeared, only to send it back into you with the force of a man who wanted to make you scream. And he did, and you did.
     "Fuck! Oh fuck, mmhm please oh god! Like that, like that!" You screamed, only just calming down from your first orgasm. He let out a content hum and repeated his previous movements, happy to get you screaming like he was your fucking god.
He continued to steadily pound into you, your screams and praise were like music to his ears. He wasn't sure if he would need to hear anything else in his life. As he continued he could feel a warm knot begin to form in his belly, he let out a sigh at the feeling, his thrusts speeding up slightly before a different thought came to mind.
He pulled out, moving you down to where his legs on either side of your head. Quickly, he began pumping his dick, making sure that you were watching.
"Open, I want you to take it all." Darry demanded, breathing heavily as he got closer to his release. You nodded, and propped yourself up on your elbows, in any other circumstance you would have been upset that someone was ordering you around like that. But you didn't really mind if it was Darry.
As soon as you had opened your mouth and let your tongue loosely roll out, a huff from Darry and the feeling and taste of semen let you know that he loved the sight of you so willingly doing as told. The salty taste was welcomed as you kept your mouth open, letting Darry shoot his load all over your face. As he finally calmed down, he watched as you closed your mouth, swallowing and reopening to show him how well you cleaned up the mess he made on you.
He hummed happily as he looked down, rubbing your cheek affectionately. You whined at the contact, managing to get Darry all hot and bothered again, something about the way you whimpered and whined got him so hard so easily. He moved his hand down to your chin, making you look him in the eye.
"I'm going to fuck you until all you can think about is how good my dick makes you feel." He whispered lowly, sending you into a frenzy. How he could say such simple words and get you to cum was beyond you, but it's not like you were complaining.
He flipped you over, humming at the sight of you. You adjusted yourself both to get more comfortable and so that Darry had better accessibility to you.
     You panted, ass up in the air, and happy with the fact that you knew Darry was enjoying the view. You couldn't help the pathetic whimpers that escaped your swollen lips as he ran his fingers up and down your dripping pussy, he lightly toyed with your clit which unsurprisingly got you to cum on his hand.
     "Stop, stop teasing. Just make me feel good, please I just want your cock inside of me. Do I have to say it? I want you inside of me-" you were promptly cut off by your own whorish moan as Darry did exactly as you asked, and as soon as he was fully inside he sent his palm down and smacked your ass. You two proceeded to fill the room with the sound of skin hitting skin and your screams and his groans.
     "I'm gonna make you feel good, was I not making you feel good? Do I need to fuck you harder?" Darry's voice was all you could hear as it swam through your head, you could hardly reply, having to get your tongue back in your mouth to do so.
     "So good, mm I feel good! Fuck me harder, please! So much better!" You babbled, pushing your ass against his hips to push him in you even further. Darry chuckled as he watched you. His breath hit the back of your neck, which caused you to immediately move your head to give him more room to completely fuck up your neck with his teeth. God, his teeth.
He left bite marks and trails of bruises all the way down your neck and back, tasting the strong and irony taste of blood as he abused your sweet spot. Before he would've been appalled at the thought of making you bleed, but considering how you were begging him to keep going, he was far more at ease. He ran his tongue up your neck, stopping at your earlobe, he busied himself by nibbling on it as he fucked you relentlessly.
The sound of approaching people quickly got you to quiet down, grasping at the fluffy blanket you were given you tried to listen for any other sounds. Though it was hard to hear a thing over the skin to skin contact.
     You clutched onto the blanket, burying your face into it to try and stop the sounds escaping your mouth as you heard footsteps approaching. Darry, either unaware of the visitors or simply uncaring, growled and yanked on your hair.
     "Fuck, Darry! Harder!" You yelped, quickly covering your mouth before any other lewd things could slip past. Darry responded again by pulling on your hair, and groaning into your ear. Sending you spiralling back into yet another orgasm. Your legs shook as your muscles clamped down on his dick, stars filling your vision as he whispered something that you couldn't quite catch. The only thing that you noticed was that the fullness of his cock was gone, and that the sound of voices could be heard. You whined at the empty feeling that you had, you had gotten so used to Darry being there to stuff you with his cock.
     Eventually you felt those unmistakable hands roughly trail down your body, causing you to turn and look at him. He was back behind you, a lazy smile spread across his features. He leaned up, pressing his lips against yours in a quick and sloppy kiss.
     "Sorry baby, but I'm back now." His voice was gravelly, sending little sparks of electricity up your spine. You nodded lightly, a content sigh leaving your lungs as you felt Darry filling you back up. His hands rubbed your side lightly as he regained his previously brutally rough pace, the sounds of skin smacking skin taking up its place in your half empty mind. Quickly you found yourself back at your tipping point, Darry let out a low hiss as he felt your walls tightening around him once more, a clear sign that you had cum again.
    Your eyes rolled back into your head as Darry pounded into you ruthlessly, tongue lolling out of your mouth as a small amount of drool followed. If you had any sense to you you'd be embarrassed of your current state, too bad Darry had fucked the rest of your brains out.
     "Oh good girl, making such a pretty face for me. You look so good with my dick in you." Darry's praise only added to your bliss. You hadn't ever really thought you were the type to like being called a 'good girl' but here you were, moaning like a whore because of it. Darry continued to praise you, telling you about just how good you looked, and that you felt better than anything he's had, and some other things that you couldn't quite catch. Before long the praise turned to pure nonsense, whether it was because you were about to cum again or because Darry was you're not too sure.
     The feeling of Darry's cock twitching as it ploughed into you sent your mind into a frenzy.
    "Fuck me! Darry! God fill me! Fill me! I want your cum, please, inside!" You screamed, any pride you might have still held was long gone as you cried out for Darry.
     Then, just as you asked, the feeling of Darry's hot cum filled your body. It felt wonderful, filling you up until it began to spill out, running down the inside of your thigh in thick strings. As Darry looked down he felt another high tip him over again, rutting his hips into you he sent another load into you. He wasn't lying when he said he thought you looked beautiful, but fuck you just looked so much better when you were covered in his cum and begging for more.
And more was exactly what he was planning, you readjusted slightly as you watched Darry catch his breath and push his hair out of his face. An excited moan was all that you could get out as Darry began to pull himself back out, only to push himself all the way back in. You two were gonna be here for a while.
.
.
.
A/n: yeah, so here's this. Woo.