Uhhhh

Maybe a cute taekook oneshot 🤔
I still can't write to save my ass
I should just give up on this whole account but that's too much work ...kinda

Anyways , thanks to the four ppl that read my stories ❤️❤️.

I hope all of you are well these days ☺️.
_________________________

   Taehyung stares at his hands as they shake ever so slightly.

He's hurt , and it's all his fault.

He let his emotions control him and now everything's ruined.

He aggressively wipes the tears from his face.

"Why are you crying , you did it to yourself. You're the only one who can break your heart remember?." Taehyung says angrily to himself.

"Just stupid."

He stares into the darkness of his room before reaching for his phone blindly.

The light from the phone shines throughout the room very dimly.

His face being finally revealed.

A mess.

Puffy face , sweated out hair , red lips , rasp voice. 

In any other situation, this sight would be something to thirst over but for now , all it is seen as is pity.

He pities himself.

Sitting crying over someone he's never actually shared a breath with.

Foolish.

Taehyung clicks the power button on his phone and unlocked it , slowly dragging his finger lifelessly across his screen finally reaching his message icon.

He clicks on the icon and there is the name that puts a pain in his heart now.

                            my happiness <3

J) you're overreacting , it's really not that serious. I don't care that much lol.

                                      T) ooh okay haha , I gtg.

                                                     Read 10:19pm

Taehyung's thumb ghosts over the screen at the last words exchanged with Jungkook.

The loneliness finally catches up to him. He's gone , this is it.

A tear drops onto the screen , why is he really crying ? It's all his fault... but he still can't help it.

He wish he didn't care , he wish it didn't effect him at all but it does and it sucks.

There's nothing he can do about that though , is there ?

Taehyung taps the message box and begins to type away.

Finally letting everything go , tears stream down his face as his breath starts to lose its steady pace. His palms began to sweat as his body starts to become numb. His heart is pounding into his chest yet he can't seem to stop.

Am I doing the right thing ?

He shakes the thought from his head and finishes it off.

He lets out a breath and sends the message.

The phone falls from his hand as he finally sobs into his hands.

Shaking , so alone , how pitiful of him.

Taehyung takes his phone and throws it across the room and to his liking, it shattered.

He rests his head against the wall as he feels his heart beat going back to normal speed.

He did it.

He's let go.

Why does it hurt so much tho ?

" School will start soon and you will truly move on... I don't want it . I really love you, it's not fair. When you do move on , I won't be sad , I'll be happy bc you all you deserve is happiness, you deserve to feel genuine love and not love from a cell phone. But , when you do move on , I'll block you.. not out of spite but bc I can no longer have you and I don't want to be in the way of my own head. I really truly love you , which is why I chose to let you go completely when it's actually time. But for now , I'll enjoy your company as I always did , and go to sleep with your little words in my head that leave a smile on my face. For now , I'll enjoy it until I no longer can. But I'll never forget you and the way you made me feel bc genuinely I have never felt that for anyone before, I never thought I was capable of loving someone so much , especially since I never met you. But just by me hearing your voice from those once in a while calls we had , it made me feel like you were so close to me and that was enough for me. I knew that soon I was going to Seoul and I had a hope in my head that we would last until I could finally see your face and be in your embrace. All I wanted was to feel your love and not feel it through a phone call. I would've done anything for you and I still would. You mean everything to me Jungkook. I really wanted to be your last lover for a while but I'm glad I got to be it for a short while. It felt like a long time and I haven't felt so happy in a long time. Genuinely thank you for listening to me , giving me a safe place In your heart , giving me comfort by talking to me , giving me a beautiful friendship, for giving me butterflies, giving me beautiful memories that I will always think about , the clothing that I still use , the drawings that I put on my wall bc I loved them so much, the gifts you gave me , the little stickers , the late night conversations , happiness , your time , your heart and your love. Thank you , I really mean it all. I love you so much , I really do. I'm gonna let you be happy bc I don't wanna be selfish. I don't know if You will ever read this but when I do , please  don't cry , feel relief bc everything ended light. Goodbye Jungkook , if I happen to ever run into you In the future ....leave it for our future selves to decide.

From / the one you once loved. "

I hope you enjoy this chapter 🧍‍♀️.