Wildest dreams: Taylor Swift

this story was written by my good bud 💀💀😂, and i thought i should share it 😌.

i hope you all enjoy

The first time they meet he's fairly certain it's around 1920 and Jungkook's at a party. He's learned a lot over his life times. Although things change there are some constants.

Their names never change.

They're always the same age.

Her eyes are always brown

Her skin is always tan.

Taehyun is there because her father is being celebrated as a marine.

She approached him and thought a good conversation starter was sports. Taehyun, she said her name was.

"Imagine being so good that they pay $125,00 for you?" She asks. Her dress fits just right and her hair perfectly done.

She is gorgeous, and she is nervous.

She keeps playing with her soda cup, eyes trained on the floor. His mother asked him to include her into his group of friends, but they've all managed to avoid coming over to the leather couch he finds himself on.

"You think I'd be good enough to pay that much money for?" Jungkook asks. Tilting his head slightly, smirking.

"Good Enough at what?" Taehyun asks shyly, Light shining into her brown eyes. "Baseball?"

"At being handsome of course,"

She suddenly gains confidence and looks him in the eyes,

"No," Taehyun says.

And for a second Jungkook is stunned, raising his eyebrows at her.

"I think you'd be worth a lot more."

Taehyun hears her friends calling and leaves him dumbfounded.

XX

Two hours and some stolen wine later, Jungkook kisses her when she exits the bathroom

"Do you want to see each other again some time soon?" He asks, liquid courage thrumming through his veins.

"Yes."

He'll find out sometime later, that Taehyun knew from the moment she saw him that he was it for her. They are young, but it feels like nothing Jungkook has ever felt before.

A few months later, Jungkook is murdered.

He'll always be bitter that he never got to say goodbye to him the first time around.

The second time, Jungkook goes for it just as quickly.

"You don't remember me do you?" He asks.

The blushing girl shakes her head. He kisses her.

"If you do that one more time, I promise never again to forget you." She says.

Jungkook laughs and kisses her again. He believes her.

He believed her.

A few months later, he gets killed again. He doesn't know who, but it's not hard to guess as to why.

The night before He had been worried. He didn't know if things would happen the same way they did before. He took the opportunity to say something to her. Something, meaningful.

"Do you remember the first thing you said to me?" He asked her.

"Yeah. I asked you if you thought Team USA was going to do well in the Olympics."