Keith Nsfw Alphabet

THIS ART IS NOT MINE.

A = Aftercare ( what they're like after sex ):
You guys would probably burst out a laugh together, and then Keith would make sure your okay in every way possible.

B = Body Part ( favorite body part ):
Shoulders. He enjoys grasping your shoulders when he can, just pounding into you.

C = Cum ( Basically anything to do with cum. ):
He cool with cumming, as long as he has a condom on. More safe than sorry!

D = Dirty secret ( pretty self explanatory. ):
Roleplay sex. Hes never told anyone about it but you, which your okay with since you guys have done it before. And laughed multiple times. ( ew so cringeeeeee 😥😭 )

E = Experience ( how experienced are they? ):
He is quite experienced, and with both genders because of pico, and etc.

F = Favorite position ( also pretty self explanatory ):
Doggystyle. As I said in letter B, shoulders.

G = Goofy ( are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? ): he can be humorous, maybe when a mistake happens repetitively, or something similar. Other than that its 50/50.

H = Hair ( how well groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? ):
Pretty well groomed, if he takes care of you he most definitely takes care of himself. His original hair color was brunette.

I = Intimacy ( how are they during the moment? ):
Its pretty romantic! He'll always stare into your eyes so he can admire every aspect your face has.

J = Jack off ( masturbation headcanon ):
He doesn't do it that much, when he thinks of you he considers it, so he might just do it, and move on. ( this might make no sense I'm so sorry )

K = Kink ( one or more of their kinks ):
Praising, and body worship. In every moment he wants to make sure you feel valued. Especially in this case.

L = Location ( favorite places to do the deed ):
Usually a bed, or the couch. If anywhere else be must've been really horny. ( lmfao )

M = Motivation ( what turns them on ):
Wearing a sexy outfit in front of him. Showing that you actually want him to y'know.. but yes he think that hot

N = No ( something they wouldn't do. ):
He will never force you into anything. He will not force you to do anything, like not at all. He's too kind for that!

O = Oral ( preference of giving or receiving, skill, etc. ):
He likes you to receive it, but he would just say okay if you wanted to give.

P = Pace ( are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? ):
As I think most of

Q = Quickie ( their opinions on quickies, how often. )
He doesn't mind them, he usually prefers them when he's horny.

R = Risks ( its kinda obvious )
Hes willing to make one because he loves you. He wants to make sure to do everything you please, even if it is a risk or not.

S = Stamina ( how many round can they go? ):
1-4 rounds. But it really depends on where you guys are. ( like if you were in private, its most likely 4 rounds lol )

T = Toys ( do they own toys? ):
He owns a couple of Pico's toys, but he rarely even uses them. You've asked about them, he explained that its Pico's, and wants to return them asap. But he can't stand his presence. The toys smell gross.

U = Unfair ( do they like to tease? ):
He only likes teasing when he just wants to get a laugh out. Or just for no reason to see that cute mad face you do when you really want his semen. ( I'm so sorry )

V = Volume ( how loud they are, basically their volume. ): He starts off at a low volume, and usually when he's about to cum his volume increases. The normal, really.

W = Wild card ( a random headcanon for the character ): He loves it when you sit on his lap. It feels so comforting for you, and for him. When you guys are alone he might even squeeze your thighs just because.

X = X-ray ( pp size 😜 ):
6 inches. ✌🏽

Y = Yearning ( how high is their sex drive? How often will they want sex? ) not too often. With him, it depends on whether you want it or not. Always. If you want it everyday, you may get it everyday.

Z = ZZZ ( how quickly do they fall asleep afterwards? ):
First is aftercare, of course, and you'll then fall sleep in his arms.

ENDING

————————————————-

Total words: 723

Thank you sooo much for reading this! And im sorry this took a while to write lol.
Anyways, do y'all want me to make another nsfw alphabet or do you want me to just make a story? Its up to you guys. Cya in the next story 😽