Tankman Nsfw Alphabet

Requested by: @NeppyDawn ♡

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
You both would cuddle, and he would flirt with you before you go to sleep.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He likes yours, and his mouth. He likes how it somehow just brings so much pleasure to you, and himself.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Cum is cum, but condoms are a thing too.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He wants to kidnap someone, and force them to watch you both have sex.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Of course he's experienced. People fall for him left and right (sometimes), so he's been out with at least 2 girls.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
( i Don't know what this position is called so pls tell me)
He likes it when your lying on the end of the bed, while he's standing up and thrusting into you. He loves how it works.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
He's much more serious than goofy. It would be hard for him to be goofy for the slightest, unless he teases you.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? Does he pull hair? )
He does pull hair, but if if hurts he'll stroke your hair softly, or massage it. And yes, he has hair down there. And whatever color hair you have for him, it matches the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
He's really romantic. Like you can feel the love while he's fucking you, because he'll express it a LOT.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He does jack off. Sometimes.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
( let this be your canon because I really dont know sorry )

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Bedroom ( anywhere in the bedroom ), and bathroom. He would never have sex in public, either.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
You being in the mood, and you seductively talking to him. It gets him going, and him knowing that your in the mood for it makes him realllyy horny.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Bleeding. Not that its normal in sex but he'll never go that in to make you bleed, or cause that much pain to you.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
He likes to give it more, and his skill is immaculate.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Definitely fast and rough. He works in an army, he's stronggg.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He's fine with them.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
He's willing to, but if its about getting your pregnant he's not really sure. He's worried about your parents, he wants to know if its okay or not.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
He can go for 7 rounds.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He doesn't really own toys. He just thinks that you, and himself do enough damage.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease).
He's a tease, but not thatt much. He'll like tease you 1-3 times and then he promised to stop.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Not that loud, but if it actually feels thatt good he'll moan a little bit.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He taught Steve more about sex, how to keep your pace, and a lot of other stuff.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
7.5. 8 solid when hard
Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Its only when you both are in the mood. If he isn't in the mood, then its a no. If you aren't in the mood, then its a no. You get the deal.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
If he still has some work to do he'll do it and then have a nap or go to sleep when he's done, or gets back if he has to go somewhere.

———————————————————————————
This story has 781 words!
—————————
I finally finished this omg..
I did all nene, , and senpai chapters as the same exact time..I was gonna to it yesterday two days ago but I really had a lot to do so I'm really sorry. But I hope this is good. Anyways, enjoy the nest nsfw alphabet and ill cya later.
Cya soon my Aecies!! ( I'm calling u guys that now lol )
OUH UM AND IM SORRY IF YOU SAW ME ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHING IT AND UNPUBLISHING IT JUST DONT ASK OK?!?