Senpai Nsfw Alphabet

Requested by: @NeppyDawn ♡

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
He's pretty good at aftercare, if you need if he'll definitely give you it.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Boobs. He loves to suck on them, squeeze them, basically like a stress toy. But don't worry, he doesn't ask for boob pics at 3 am..

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Birth control. Unless.. eheh

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
One of his dirty secrets is one they he's never, and won't tell anyone. He's told you, and only you though. He wants to have a somehow intense blowjob. And you weren't surprised.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
He's experienced, that's like almost the reason why so much girls like him. But there's a lot more reasons.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Cradle. It's basically kinda face to face with your boobs.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
He's mostly serious. He usually isn't Goofy because he wants the sex to be more serious than funny or anything like that.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
He has hair down there, just not that much. And yes, the carpet matches the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Since he's serious, he's definitely romantic as well. He might get some roses and some romantic stuff if he wanted to come prepared, or he'll make it romantic with words.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He really only jacks off when he's horny. But sometimes he'll just ignore it because he knows there's something better to do.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
He actually has no kinks.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
It can be anywhere. As long as it's at home. It's more comfortable at home.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going )
Most likely if you wore a sexy anime related lingerie. He's based off anime, soo

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
He wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable, and as a turn off it would be basically hurting you during sex. It just makes him cringe.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Oh ladies and gents you already know this one. He loves receiving oral. But he is also extremely good at giving it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
He starts off by making sure your not hurting or anything, then after that he'll be rougher that before.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He doesn't like them. Hes just like.. what's the point? He likes sex to actually mean something than just having a quick sex or something.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Rarely. He doesn't want to get you pregnant till after marriage.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
6 rounds. He'll stop when you want to stop, though. He still doesn't like quickies though.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He has 2 Incase you wanted to use one.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He'll only tease you because he finds it cute. And it is.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He's not that loud because he finds it pretty embarrassing when he moans, but he does sorta moan.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He randomly kisses your forehead for no reason, you don't know why, and he doesn't know why either. He just says "just to show love."

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
6 inches.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Usually on Fridays they'd be in the mood for sex. ( Getting freaky on a Friday night yea h )

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
They go to sleep after making sure your okay and your ready to go to sleep. He's exhausted, your exhausted, it's time to go to sleep.