Zardy nsfw alphabet

Hii im back!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This was requested by Lum1n4ry

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
He'll cuddle you and kiss you on your forehead, putting his hat on you after you go to sleep.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
His favorite part of your body is your neck. He loves to create hickeys, bite on it, do whatever and it'll make you whimper. He thinks its just so adorable. His favorite part of himself is his mouth because of how good it can make you feel when it comes to sex.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Creampies are his absolute favorite, but hes too shy to get you pregnant so hes always avoiding it. His pullout game comes in handy then.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He always thinks of jacking off with his hat, and hes done it once or twice before, but all of those times it always created a stinky smell in his hat so he doesn't do that a lot anymore.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
He's experienced. He partially knows what hes doing, but you can never tell because he always seems to find the right spots, though hes a bit insecure. But you moaning keeps him riled up, so he really doesnt worry too much.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
His favorite is the butterfly, and especially when you guys are doing it on a chair. He loves how your boobs flop up and down, its just so satisfying for him. And he loves your face expressions, too.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Hes not at all humorous. if something funny happens he might let out a small laugh, nonetheless all your gonna hear is clapping, and moaning.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
He does have hair down there, and yes, the carpet matches the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
He'll look into your eyes, and smile as he starts going faster, and he'll do that every time till it gets to the point where hes pounding you, and you both are about to cum.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Hes jacked off with his hat about 1 or 2 times, but hes never done it again due to the fact there was a stench in his hat, and since he wears his hat all the time, when he has to wash it he gets kinda impatient.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Praise kink fosho. Everyday n anyday.
L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Cornfield🌚 JK, but he would be cool with doing it in the living room, bedroom, bathroom, or if you guys wanna be sneaky maybe in someone elses house ..

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
You moaning. It turns him on. And he loves when he thrusts into you, because thats basically what makes you moan. Its amazing for him.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Try to hurt you on purpose, or hurting you without your consent. For example, If you dont like hair pulling, he wont do that. If you dont like spanking, he'll do the opposite.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
In sex he may partially know what hes doing, but oral..hes AMAZING at it. As soon as he knows what you like in oral, and what makes you feel the greatest, he'll follow that and he'll legit make you feel in heaven.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Fast. Not really rough, but hes mostly rough at the end.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He doesnt prefer to do it. But you have a 4/10 chance he'll do it. Especially for you. Not that theres anyone else he'd do it with LOL

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
He likes creampies, so if your up for it he'll do it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do
they last?)
He can go to 5 rounds or more. Never over 7 tho

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
No he doesnt own toys, if you ever buy some he'll just consider it, hes not that sure of it though.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He doesnt tease that much, but he'll do it for the funnies. He really doesnt do it that often tho, like only 2/10

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Basically any regular moan that would come from a guy. And his volume really isnt that loud, but itll get increasingly louder as time passes by.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
When hes taking off your clothes he always praises your body and whatevers on it, no matter what. He also kisses your body too.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
( your headcanon bc i rlly dk )

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
Pretty neutral, but if he notices your up for a blowjob he'll be happy knowing hes getting some well deserved treatment. Although he gives oral a lot, he loves receiving.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He'll fall asleep quickly afterwards, but he'll always make sure to smooth your forehead before sleeping.❤️

946 words woah I did not expect that omg!!! Almost to 1000 EHEHEHHE