Boys..

((These are more so drabbles or oneshots that connect because I can- And any side characters like Jacob- aren't anyone in particular I needed a name))

You felt your heart hit your throat when you walked down the hallway and saw the boy you had given a chance to kissing another girl.

You took a deep breath and turned to the side waiting until it was less crowded and she had left to walk over to him. Tapping his shoulder he turned around and smiled... it suddenly seemed so fake to you though.

"Jacob... I Uh I've seen you and another girl together and..". You looked down and took a soft breath.

He sighed and you looked back up just to see a bright light and hear a click.

"You should see your face right now. Such a baby. Yeah I got with someone else, who are you to act like the victim when you're always with that weird punk kid anyways? What goes around comes around whore." He laughed and pushed you backwards into the metal lockers.

You gasped and heard him laugh as he typed away on his phone and you knew your face, full of betrayal and pain was being texted to other people as a joke.

You moved away from the lockers and clenched your fists together. Seeing his back walking away you took a shaking breath.

"His name is Jisung! And he is my best fucking friend!" You screamed and ran down the hall to the first bathroom you could find.

You slid down the wall in the stall and sat on the ground before wrapping your arms around your knees.

You didn't even feel that sad about losing him, he wasn't even really a boyfriend. You never did anything together he was always too busy or didn't feel like it. You just felt hurt that he would cheat, and to do it out of spite because you were friends with Jisung? It felt thick in your stomach. Did he think you and Jisung were together?

You jerked out of your thoughts by knocking on the door.

"Occupied." You mumbled and it stopped.

A second later it started again and you sighed.

"I'm in here go away." You snapped and it stopped.

"And I'll crawl on that disgusting floor don't test me." A voice said back and you widened your eyes.

Getting up you opened the door and immediately felt gentle arms pull you forward.

"Ji?" You asked shocked and he hummed as your face fell against his shoulder perfectly.

He rubbed your back gently as he hugged you and you sighed softly. You deflated in his arms feeling as if all the tension and pain and anger just left your body with his hug and his companionship. You held him tighter at that not wanting him to leave you.

"What's wrong bug?" He whispered and you pouted.

"Just stay." You mumbled and he smiled and patted your head.

"Always." He promised and continued to hold you close, not minding the fact he was in the girls restroom.