You want black or black?

I need to edit this but I had the idea randomly and I had to get it out there

You were relaxing in your room enjoying the end of the weekend when you heard what sounded like a stampede of elephants slamming down the hallway.

That's probably not good.  You thought but you ignored it and decided if someone broke in it was simply your time as you were too comfortable to move.

The door to your room was forcefully opened suddenly and you blinked up from your mass of blankets to see none other than your best friend Jisung.  He was panting and smiling largely as he galloped over to you like a horse.

"Ji- SAAA HNG?!"  You yelled as he jumped on top of you and laid across you.

"Hi."  He chirped and you groaned.

"What is going on in your little brain?"  You huffed and he smiled widely again.

"I bought new colors."  He said and you raised an eyebrow.

"New colors?"  You repeated and he nodded excitedly before jumping up and allowing you to breathe fully.

"Of??"  You asked and he reached into his Jean pockets and displayed proudly the small nail polish bottles.

You looked at the three flower shaped bottles and smiled softly, he had stolen them from his sister surely. 

"You know I have nail polish."  You said as you got up from your comfortable blanket fort and he nodded.

"But these are mine."  He said with a stern gaze and you giggled.

"Okay okay.  Sit down and I'll get my stuff."  You said and he cheered and jumped to the center of your room before sitting on the floor.

You rolled your eyes fondly before getting your nail stuff and joining him.  "Why is this so important Anyways?  Got a hot date?"  You teased as you looked at his hands and began to carefully remove the dark blue polish you had painted on his fingers 2 weeks ago where it was left.

"What if someone wants to hold my hand and they are ugly and crusty?  I need to lost my best."  He clarified and you laughed softly.

He played music softly off his phone while you cleaned his cuticles and he whined about how you were cutting his finger off anytime you used the trimmer. 

"Hannie this is important.  It's happening which means...". You watched him closely.

He mirrored your serious expression and nodded.  "No fidgeting and touching things."  He said and you smiled.

"Good."  You nodded and opened your nail polish kit.

"Now sir what are you looking to get today?"  You asked in a fake snobby accent.

He giggled before humming, "something mysterious but.. inviting."  He wiggled his eyebrows and you tried not to laugh.

"Hmmm so.. black or... black?"  You asked and you both bursted into a fit of giggles before you took the black nail polish from your own kit out and carefully took his hand in your smaller one. 

"Fucking big hands over here."  You grumbled and he snorted.

"Sorry I'm not fun sized babyyyy."  He teased and you glared at him.

Almost done you went to finish the last finger when he jerked at a noise outside and you almost painted his whole finger black.

Gasping you hardened your glare at him and huffed.

" HANUKKAH I SWEAR TO GOD!" 

"THAT DORSNT EVEN MAKE SENSE- YOUD BE JEWISH WHAT GOD!"

"OW STOP HITTING ME!!!"  He yelled and you took a long inhale through your nose before you both laughed. 

Finally the black dried and you got to open his *tiny* flower shaped nail polish bottles and put the purple and pink glitters over top.  He smiled happily at the glitter and it made you chuckle.

Once you finished you started putting it all away but you stopped when you saw him blowing his bangs out of his face, or trying to but they kept falling right back in his eyes.

Laughing you leaned over and brushed his hair out of his eyes and he blinked in confusion at you before smiling. 

You didn't realize you were close until he kissed the tip of your nose and you blushed.  "Thanks babyyy."  He cooed and you pushed him backwards with a huff.

"MY NAILS!"