Asthma boi

The bell rang signaling the last class of the day. You were happy while walking onto the field outside the school, your dance class was doing their workouts and stretches outside today since the weather was so nice.

Not only was this nice for obvious reasons but Jisung had Gym at this time and was outside on the track running around the field. You were happy to have an excuse to see him and keep an eye on the blue and now pink highlight headed boy. You worried about him and his stubborn nature during gym class.

You were listening to your dance coach when you heard the schools gym teacher blow his whistle and start lining boys up to run. You glanced over and looked at Jisung, flinching when the coaches yelled about them looking like pansies.

You were halfway through stretches when the whistle blew and a series of shouts and gasps followed. Your gut tightened and you looked over your shoulder.

On the track there was someone laying down it looked like but you couldn't see from how far away you were on the field.

"Keep stretching." Your coach told you but you couldn't see Jisung and something in you just knew something was wrong.

"I- I'm sorry ma'am." You bowed before getting up and running across the field leaving your dance team shocked and a few following.

Once you got to the track where the boy was and saw the teacher was just yelling at him to get up you felt your body boil, not from the sun that was beating down on you but from anger.

"He can't breathe shut up!" You screamed at the older man and the whole class got silent as you kneeled down next to Jisung.

He was pale and had sweat sticking to his skin as he took shallow breathes that seemed to rattle him and wheeze past his lips just barely. His eyes were barely opened you guessed his blacked out and that's why he was laying down.

"JiJi you need to breathe." You said gently and he coughed almost pitifully in an attempt to.

You placed your hands on his shoulders and gently pulled him up before crawling behind him and letting him lean back against you. Sitting up was better for asthma attacks you remembered him telling you that one time.

"You're okay." You whispered and rubbed his chest with hand in circles.

"Forgot...". He whispered before coughing and yoy squinted at him.

"What did you forget?" You asked before you realized it, he forgot his inhaler. You hadn't even tried to give him it because usually he already took the max dosage and he just had to wait out the effects until it kicked it, but he didn't even have it.

"You idiot what the hell!" You scolded and looked at your dance team member you widened her eyes and ran off to get your bag.

He wheezed against you while you tried to keep him relaxed until she came back and dropped the bag next to you. You thanked her while digging through it with one hand, the other holding one of his. The second you felt the plastic you felt air in your lungs again.

Bringing out the inhaler you flicked the cap off and let go of Jisungs hand to cup his face. Placing the inhaler in his mouth you clicked the inhaler and whispered to breathe in his ear. He took a deep inhale before coughing afterwards and you rubbed his chest soothingly before repeating the process.

Then you just rubbed his chest and breathed with him until he got his breathing steady and you smiled at him.

"Feeling better Ji?" You asked and he blushed slightly.

"Yeah... sorry." He mumbled and you giggled.

"Hey I'll be your knight in shining armor any day, you're my baby." You teased and he whined as you hugged him before standing and helping him up.

"Was I just dying or did you really yell at the coach?" He asked and you paled.

"Shit... I'm going to be in detention for a month." You winced and he laughed softly and he hugged you tightly.

"Han! Get your ass to the nurse and take her with you.., she freaks me out." The coach mumbled and you blushed as Jisung chuckled softly and nodded.