Sleepover

It took you weeks to convince your mom to let Jisung have a sleepover the first time. You promised he was just a friend, nothing would happen, and he'd sleep on a pullout mattress.

Finally giving in you were ecstatic when he came over after school on Friday. Your parents were gone for weekend and trusted you with this which made you happy.

You skipped to the door when you heard knocking at it and opened it with a large smile.

"Welcome to my humble abode." You said while motioning inside quickly while Jisung chuckled at your silly behavior.

"You're a dork." He laughed and flicked his shoes off by the door once inside and you locked the door and smiled.

"Eh it worked out in the end okay for me." You replied and he rolled his eyes.

Grabbing his arm you led him to your bedroom so he could put his stuff down. He dropped his bag by your bed and admired your band posters splattered across the walls.

"Such a fan girl." He winked and you huffed.

"Don't even pretend you're as tough as you act, I watched titanic with you." You countered and he just smiled at you and shook his head.

You both decided to go ahead and start the movie marathon early to get as many in as possible. You figured you could both sit on your bed while you watch and you could fight the pull out mattress later.

"Which one first?" You asked while grabbing the remote off your TV stand and spinning around to see him getting comfortable on your he bed.

He stuck out like a sore thumb, your bed being light grays and purples and soft while he was in black skinny jeans with neon colored mix matched socks and an light pink and black shirt that said, "yes" on it. His hair was a faded brown and fluffy as it was parted down the middle and you waited for him to answer.

"Not titanic.." He mumbled and you nodded with a smile, such a baby.

Jumping onto the bed he yelped and you laughed loudly while apologizing and finding the trending page. Selecting the number one you went down the line together.

You took a break to get dinner just making some quick ramen together and bringing chips into the room when he took over the remote and you began to get more tired.

You both moved into more comfortable positions as the movies played and you found yourself leaning against him and fighting sleep.

"Want to call it a night?" He asked with a soft chuckle and you pouted.

"No." You answered and he snorted.

"You're not even watching anymore. Your eyes are closed." He pointed out and you huffed.

"What if I'm watching in my mind?" You countered and he laughed like a hyena at you making you elbow him in the stomach.

It was quiet for a few seconds as he adjusted his position and his hold of you and you sighed.

"But seriously if we call it a night we have to move... and this is nice." You whined and buried your face deeper against his shirt.

It was quiet and then Jisung laughed deeply. "You know I really do mean it when I call you a dork." He said and squeezed you slightly before sliding out of your hold.

You huffed and whined but let him go. As you opened your eyes you saw him smile at you and shake his head.

"Are you sleeping in that?" He asked and you looked down.

You wore a hoodie and leggings so it was fine really, you nodded childishly and he chuckled. He grabbed some clothes from he bag and left the room. He came back in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and you smiled at how soft he seemed.

You loved soft Jisung.

"If you wanted cuddles you just had to ask." He said while flicking the light off and carefully going back to your bed.

You blushed and heard your bed creak as he crawled back into the bed and you moved to get under the blankets next to him.

"Really?" You whispered and he hummed.

"Of course. I told you when we became best friends, you're my girl." He smiled and you leaned closer and smiled against his small chest.

"I love you." You whispered and he smiled.

"I love you too."

It wasn't awkward or strangely intimate, you were just best friends who could get through anything with each other. You truly loved each other, inside and out.