6

"Okay listen here, heroes are the ones who saves people from villains and protects the city. You understand?" Hizashi spoke slowly like a mother does to her children

The four nodded.

"Being a hero requires a lot of things. Some of them are: the will to protect and help civilians, pure intentions, the morals and of course the license. You must be acknowledged by the government before you get to be called a HERO, therefore if you haven't, you'll only become a vigilant. Which is still illegal even if you fight for good reasons." He continued

The teens suddenly choked on their own spits. Well of course, they're vigilants. Tekeuchi quickly passed them some glasses of water which they're thankful with.

The government doesn't acknowledge them, therefore they're working under their noses. They don't require recognition for their jobs though. Being able to protect people are their jobs. Besides, being known will just cause problems for them so they're better in incognito.

The blond man then became serious, "Anyway about the black hole, I believe it's the villains quirk. The misty polluted ass--"

"Present Mic, your mouth!" The detective called out, hoping that the man won't be able to contaminate the kids with his dirty mouth

Yes, Hizashi Yamada speaks like that privately.

A hand rose up in the air. It belonged to the ball of sunshine named Tanjiro.

Hizashi flicked his finger to his direction, "Yes?"

Tanjiro scratched his head, "Uh, what's quirk?"

Both men fell off their chairs.

•°•°•°•°•

"WHAT MISSING?!"

Going back to the demon slayers, we have some raging wives choking and beating their husband. Not actually his fault but oh well, sissys just wanna release their anger.

Here folks, we see, more like read, a man who is currently at his wives mercy after delivering the news which was also delivered by his kasugai crow. That sly birdy reported to him in a rush that he almost didn't understand what it was saying. It probably knows the chance of being boiled above the rice if he stayed longer.

The white haired man narrowly escaped and ran away from them. He clung into the ceiling for his dear life. Who knows what'll happen to him next should he not imitate the monkey.

"Tengen-sama! Come back here!" Makio shouted from the room

Even from the distance, you could feel the burning anger coming from the three woman. Of course it would be like this. Imagine being told that the mission is only about a weak demon who has been running after females [but still cannot catch one. sad life bruh.]. They expected it to be done easily but life's a bitch so it will sometimes throw some shits and f_ck things up.

It just sooo happened that this poor protagonist's of a father, caught all of it. Good luck trying to calming down and explaining to your wives. We might as well prepared a fabulous and FLAMBOYANT funeral and burial for you in case you f_ck up.