10

Last night's talk was so fun that they forgot about the time. It was already past one a.m when the three of them noticed the clock, as if a thunder struck on them, they hurriedly ended their happy chatters and jumped to the beds, sleep immediately taking over their systems the moment their heads hit the soft velvety pillows and covers.

In the morning, the white haired girl woke up quite early. With excitement fueling her up, she quickly took a shower and dressed up in her new uniform: consisting of white inner blouse, red necktie, grey blazer with fern green linings and matching short skirt and of course the last but not the least thigh high socks paired with brown japanese school shoes.

She walked in front of her mirror, giving her outfit a little twirl as she looked for any flaws. After checking, she finally find it satisfactory and decided to run down to the kitchen, not before styling her hair into a perfect [h/s].

"You're early, [Y/N]." Mirai said as he saw her running down from the stairs, a newspaper in his left hand while the other held his cup of coffee

She beemed at him, "I'm kind of excited, papa. It's my first time going to school!"

"I like that enthusiasm!"

Upon hearing a foreign voice, her head swiftly turned to side. What.... or who she saw, gave her a huge confusion. What is he supposed to be?

The girl gave her temporary guardian a questioning look, "Papa, I can see a chicken standing beside our door. It's like God wasn't able to decide wether he wanted to create an overgrown chicken or a human being."

The glasses-wearing tall scraper let out a chuckle at her innocent yet offensive question. It's not like they could blame her, their world is just a little strange and new for the snow hashira.

"Why do people always call me chicken? I'm not a chicken for All Might's sake!" He said as he fished out a piece of chicken thigh from the container which was cooked by the pretty blue lady who is currently in patrol

"Look papa! He's eating his own relatives. Isn't that cannibalism?!"

"You know what? I'll just go now."

With that, Hawks, the poor winged baby hero left the Sasaki Household, not without stealing the perfectly cooked fried chickens.

"Papa, that man just stole our breakfast."

"Let's just go with bacons and eggs today."

"Hm."