2

"AHH! {Y/N}-SAN?!" Zenitsu's loud voice called out for the girl

After the strange phenomenon, they were transported into a completely different and unfamiliar place. Zenitsu was not alone, he still hasn't felt the others' presence since he is busy looking for the said girl.

"Who're you?"

"EEEEEK!"

The lightning breath user jumped in surprise. He whipped his head to the direction of the sound and saw a half and half boy glaring daggers at him.

"Ah! W-Who are you?!" He stuttered

The boy, still cautious of Zenitsu, shot an ice spike towards him but Zenitsu quickly evaded it. The unknown person attacked him numerous times but he swiftly tried to avoid it all. Although he got some scratches but still fine.

"What are you doing?! Are you a demon?!"

_____

"Who the fuck are you, boar head?!" A blond porcupine shouted to the said boar head who only laughed

They're in a middle of the fight when the little shit showed up and fell on Kirishima who narrowly avoided the falling stranger.

He pointed his chest,

"I am Lord Inosuke! Fight me!" And as what he said, he showed up his chipped nichirin blade and started to assult the guy

_____

"A-AH! Where am I?!"

Tanjiro unfortunately appeared on the flood zone unlike the others. He gawk at the spiraling water in front of him and to the three others who are on the same boat as him.

"W-Who are you? Where are {Y/N}-san and the others?" He questioned them

"{Y/N}-san? W-Who are you talking about? Are you a villain?" The green haired boy asked him

"Villain? What's that? How about you? A-ARE YOU A DEMON?" He screeched

The three of them looked at him weirdly. They were both clueless of what he's talking about.

_____

In the middle of fight, a girl suddenly popped out of the black vortex, in the middle of them. She tilted her head to side as she tried to internalize the images in front of her.

A big black bird with human body and open head? A man fighting with bandage? And a man with hands all over his body?

She scratched her head in confusion, "Eh?"