1

A ceratain white haired hashira irritatedly woke up from her short slumber upon hearing her Kasugai Crow outside her window. It was squawking the commands loudly.

"Snow Hashira .... Caw... Uzui [Y/N]... Caw! You have a ....caw.. joint mission with ... Caw Kamado, Hashibira and Agatsuma.... Caw ... To the mount Fuji!"

-------

The Kamaboko trio, together with the female hashira ran towards the direction of the given coordinates. As they pass by the forest, she felt something unexplainable but decided to shrug it off, thinking it's just because of the possible demon lurking in the darkness around them.

Even so, they continued to run until they reached the place. It doesn't seem like something has happened there. Just an empty and round clear spot.

"Are you sure we're in a right place, {Y/N}-san?" Tanjiro asked her while looking around

The girl nodded, "Kuro clearly said Mount Fuji." She answered with confusion laced in her voice

Zenitsu, the lightning breath user, immediately latched his limbs towards the lady and started to mumble negative thoughts and marriage proposal.

"Inosuke, come closer." She called out the boar head upon noticing him wandering further from them

He huffed, "That's Inosuke-sama for you, snow head!"

"Hey! That's rude! You shouldn't say that to a beautiful lady!" Zenitsu argued

She pat Zenitsu's head while chuckling at Inosuke, "Yes. Yes. Inosuke-sama it is."

Inosuke didn't argued back again and just approached them.

"This is unusual." Tanjiro suddenly said

Their head whipped towards the direction, "What is----"

Her eyes widened at the black portal that's slowly widening underneath them. She was taken aback by this strange thing.

"Step back!" She shouted but it was too late, the were swallowed down already by the potal

-----

M E A N W H I L E

A black mist appeared in the middle of Thirteen's  discussion about USJ. Someone from the class pointed the said thing.

"Those are real villains!" Eraserhead, Also known as Shots Aizawa exclaimed

"Thirteen protect the students!"

He then dived into battle. Aizawa fought with some villains while unknowingly the students were transported to another locations.

Little did they knew,.... There were also transported from another dimension.