Ryujin x Yeji: Friends with Benefits

Ryujin g!p x Yeji

Inspired by @Asiandumbass please go check out both of their books!

___________________

"AH FUCK RYUJIN....you're so bi—Mhmph—so big."

"You like that Hwang?"

"Yes ahh...fuck yes...faster!"

"Haaah yeah babe take my dick!"

Ryujin pounded Yeji into the mattress, wildly thrusting her 8 inch dick into Yeji's tight pussy under the sheets.

"Fuck!...Ryujin...I'm gonna cum...AH!

Ryujin leaned in close to Yeji's ear, still plowing her.

"Yeah? Wanna cum? Cum for me baby. Cum."

This sent Yeji over the edge and then some.

"FUCK AGHHHHAA."

Yeji convulsed violently and squirted, releasing her juices up high landing all over Ryujin. Not yet finished herself, Ryujin kept fucking Yeji relentlessly through her orgasm.

"Fuck baby you came so hard...UGH—my turn though."

Ryujin sped up until the bed frame was creaking and bouncing around them. Yeji's eyes rolled back into her head as her orgasm lingered the more Ryujin pounded her.

"aahhh....oh fUCk slOw down AH..."

"No way babe—ugh—I wanna fuck you till you can't walk anymore."

"Gonna—UGHAA—gonna cum soon."

"aahhh....Ryujin....give it to me...cum inside."

"That...was....the....plan...fuck..yeah yeah FUCK. TAKE IT YEJI."

"AHHHHH."

Ryujin blasted wads of her cum deep inside Yeji, coating her tight walls white and filling her with warmth. After releasing every last drop Ryujin closed her eyes and pulled out, allowing her cum to drip out of Yeji's hole as it pulsed from the pounding it had just received. They laid there breathing heavily before getting close together and making out.

Ryujin and Yeji have known each other since high school and now attended the same college, they became fuck buddies after a certain incident changed their friendship forever. During their freshman year of college Yeji caught Ryujin masturbating in a school bathroom after classes, moaning her name. She slipped into the stall with her and the rest was history.

"ahhh...fuck yeah Yeji....take this dick ugahaa."

"Since you asked nicely~"

"AHH—YEJI?!"

"You have a dick huh?....That's hot~"

"Huh?"

"I said I think your cock is sexy, what're you gonna do about it?"

"...come here...I need to fuck you senseless."

"Yes sir~"