Ohm - Happiness

Do you know what happiness means to me? Happiness is to see you after a hard-working day, to eat your delicious dinner, to take care of you when you are sick and to support you in your dreams. Most of all, happiness is hearing you say "I love you too".

Ohm just got back from delivering vegetables in a hotel. He's unable to see nor pick up his boyfriend due to traffic.

He unlock the door, expecting his mom in the living room but to his surprise, his love is sleeping in the sofa.

Suddenly, the tiredness disappear. He walk slowly and caress the soft cheeks. Lean down to kiss Fluke's forehead. He blink when the younger stir and slowly open his eyes.

"Welcome back, P'Ohm", arms pulling him for an embrace. Ohm close his eyes, savouring the warm and love that he's feeling.

"What are you doing here?", he asks when he pull away. Fluke sits up, yawn and smile at him.

"I miss you. My finals are done and I don't have a class tomorrow so I decided to sleepover", Fluke said then stand and push him to the kitchen.

"Ta-da! I cook the dinner for you. Your mom already ate", he face Fluke and pull him to another embrace.

"Thanks Love"

They eat happily. Telling each other how their days went. How they miss each other.

Ohm get a blanket, the stars are brightly shining so he asks Fluke to go outside and do some stargazing. Fluke excitedly nods.

Ohm lying on the blanket, arm on Fluke's back caressing it while Fluke lying on top of Ohm's chest. They both looking at the dark sky with little stars shinning on it.

"P'Ohm, if we die and we born again do you think we will find each other again?", he heard Fluke asks, small hands drawing patterns.

He can feel Fluke put his chin on his chest to look at him so he move a little to look back, "Yes, we will. I will keep searching until I found you, Love".

Fluke wiggle in his arms, crawling, now the lovely face looking at him. Him, lying while Fluke on top of him, bumping their nose together. Lips almost touching, "I'll find you as well, P'Ohm".

Ohm smile and meet those luscious lips. Arms wrap tightly around the small waist pulling Fluke impossibly closer, every part of the body pressed against his. Lips starting to move slowly, Fluke's body melting to his and his seems to do the same.

Fluke lips move into his and lips were moulded specifically for each other. Under the stars, the soft cold breeze, two warm bodies if they were carved to fit and pressed into each other's.

Ohm pull slowly, both lips swollen from the passionate kiss they shared, arms still wrapped around Fluke and wasn't ready to let go, "I love you, Fluke".

Panting for breath, flustered after the kiss, Fluke give him a quick peck.

"I love you too, P'Ohm".