Fluke - Decision

Fluke close his eyes, blink and look into Ohm's eyes, "P'Ohm, is our love not worth fighting for? Am I not worth fighting for? I just don't want to live in regret. I just don't want live asking what if. I love you, P'Ohm so much. More than you'll ever know. If that's your decision then, let me have mine " hold the knife harder. Blood flowing fron his neck.

"NO!! Love, please!", Ohm panics. Ohm ste forward. Seeing the blood coming from Fluke's neck. He can't bear it, thinking about him gone hurts so much more than learning his illness.

Fluke smile, "Do you think I can continue living without you? Am I crazy? Yes, P'Ohm. I'm crazy in love with you. My life is tied to you. I promise myself that if a day were ever to come where I had to live without you, let that be the last day of my life as well. But, I don't want be in that pain so let me be the one to go first since you will leave me anyway". Tears keep falling.

"Love, no. Give me the knife. We need to tend your wound. Fluke, please", Ohm pleading making another step forward.

Fluke shake his head, step back.

" You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. I'm sorry for hiding the truth. I love you, Fluke and no matter what, you'll always worth fighting for", Ohm continue walking until he is in front of him.

He see how Ohm carefully grab his hand with a knife on it. Look at the wound in Fluke's neck. Brown doe eyes meet the black one, both are crying. Ohm bumped his forehead against his, lean down to capture the shaking lips. "I love you, P'Ohm. Thank you".

"I love you more, Fluke", Ohm said after the kiss.

Ohm's mom silent watching the scene before her. Crying. How deep the love these two have for each other. Back then, she thought this kind of love can only be found in movies and novel but its happening in fromt of her eyes. She knows even death can never separate them.

Fluke sitting on Ohm's lap on the way to the hospital. He knows that Ohm's weak but the latter insisting for him to sit. He nods, he actually wanted it as well. He want to be close to Ohm as close as possible. They are each one's shadow after what happened. Him threating Ohm that he will kill himself.

Fluke knows what he did was wrong but he will never regret it because of it he convince Ohm to agree and proceed with the operation.

They are now cuddling in his hospital bed, waiting for the time of the operation. No words needed. Hands intertwined, both rings shines. When the time of operation comes, Fluke lean down. "I love you, P'Ohm. I'll wait for you".

Ohm kiss him back, "I love you too, Fluke".