Ohm - Proposal

Twelve years ago, I met the love of my life. Love at first sight turned out to be true love. To this day, we work on our love so that it can turn to forever one day.

Fluke just graduated. As a celebration, his mom rented a resort because she knows how he love the sea. Of course, his boyfriend is with him.

They are currently walking hand in hand. Fluke pull Ohm closer when he see how some people look at his boyfriend. He puff his cheeks in annoyance when he notice that two of the buttons of Ohm's polo is open.

Ohm's chest is showing, seducing other's. His boyfriend notice his reaction so he remove his sunglasses and look at him directly, "What's wrong, Love?".

Fluke think that even if he button up Ohm's chest, he will still gain attention because whether he like it or not his lover is hot.

He frown when a girl in two piece swaying her hips toward them. Fluke smile and put his hands on Ohm's shoulder, his smile grow widely when Ohm wrap those muscular arms on his small waist. The girl in two piece stops, he tiptoe and pull Ohm down for a kiss and he smile genuinely when Ohm meet his lips half way.

"I love you, P'Ohm", he said after the short kiss. Blushing.

He heard Ohm laugh and give him a quick peck on the lips, "I love you more, Love".

Fluke is in the middle of the sleeping when someone's caressing his cheeks, "Baby, wake up. Let's watch the sun rise".

He yawn, rub his eyes and slowly stand up. He heard the word "cute" from Ohm. He actually tired from last night's activity that they had but he is the one who asks his boyfriend about the sun rise.

Walking hand in hand again, it's still quite dark. Fluke can hear the sound of the wave, the sea breeze and their foot steps are the sounds echoing on his ears.

According to the news, the sun will rise around 6:05 am. It's 6:00 in the morning already. When the sun rises, Fluke can help but squeal and stand looking at the magnificent view of the sea and the sun rise.

"P'Ohm! P'Ohm! Look! It's beautiful -", Fluke about to grab Ohm but when he look  at him, the latter is kneeling on the ground with a blue box on his hands.

"I never dreamt that I would find someone who makes me fall in love to the point of no return. Someone who even after years of being together still catch my breath away when he walks through the door. From the moment we met, I seemedbto just have this feeling about you. It's the feeling that has kept our relationship strong. The feeling called love. I love you Fluke Natouch  Siripongthon, you are my soul mate, my other half and my love. Will you marry me?".

Tears falling, nodding, "Of course, P'Ohm. I'll be glad to marry you".

Ohm slips the ring on his finger and kiss him.

Both of them laugh when they heard the cheering behind them. There, Fluke's mom, Ohm's mom and the staff of the restaurant are all clapping.