Fluke - Valentines

And in his smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

It's Valentines and yet, Fluke is pretty annoyed. Ohm called him and said that, there's a problem with the harvest and need to deliver some vegetables in some provinces.

He understand but still can't help feel sad and annoyed. In just few months, he will graduate and help his mom manage their family restaurant.

With nothing to do, he actually help his mom baked some cakes for Valentines. Pouting. It will be the first Valentine that they will not celebrate.

"Son, stop pouting. Here put the strawberries there. Also, since you don't have a date will you help me deliver this to a family friend later?", Fluke's mom teasingly said.

According to his mom, the food and cake should be deliver at 5:00 pm. Weird. His mom, also the one who called for a taxi. Now, his sitting in the taxi carefully holding the cake on his lap. The sun's about to set.

Fluke frown upon noticing that their going somewhere familiar. It's the abandon park at the top of the hill, he went out. It's getting dark, he didn't see anyone there instead there's car park on the side.

He panics when he heard the taxi leaving him, alone. The park suddenly light up. The car on the side suddenly light up as well.

Scared, he walk towards the car when he see someone sitting there. He gasps when that someone go out from the car holding a brown teddy bear.

"Hi Love", Ohm shyly said while scratching his neck. The older walk towards him and hold the cake his holding and lean to kiss his cheeks.

Fluke stomp his feet and crossed his arms, glaring at his boyfriend. He walk towards the car, open it and angrily sit on the passenger side.

He see Ohm put the bear and cake on the driver seat before going to his side.
Once Ohm open the door, Fluke cry, smacking the older. "I'm mad at you. I miss you, its Valentines and yet, we're not together. I feel I'm no longer important to you", he cries. He knows its childish but he can't help it. He miss Ohm.

He feel gentle touch on his cheeks, then hands turn to lips, tasting his tears. Fluke found himself clinging to Ohm's neck, "I'm sorry, Love. I miss you too. I just need to do something and wanted to give you suprise".

Arms tightly around Ohm's neck, legs on the latter's waist. He feel a kiss on his head, "Let me give you my surprise my spider monkey".

Holding him tightly, they walk towards the back of the car. He didn't notice it was opened. Ohm click something and the back of the car light up. It was surrounded by fairy lights, there's throw pillow, a blanket and  a bottle of wine.

Ohm put him down, get the cake and give him the teddy bear. Sitting beside him, looking at city lights. Fluke move and sit in between Ohm's leg, wrap automatically wrap around him. Giving him warm.

Minutes later, he heard Ohn whisper, "Happy Valentines, Love. I love you".