two.

THE BROWN CEILING FAN QUICKLY MOVED AROUND KAREEM'S ROOM, cooling down the place as it was fairly hot inside of the house

THE BROWN CEILING FAN QUICKLY MOVED AROUND KAREEM'S ROOM, cooling down the place as it was fairly hot inside of the house. Kareem was currently laying down on his king sized bed, his sketch pad was rested against his two thighs as his legs were up.

His eyes focused on coloring inside of the lines of what must've been a motorcycle, carefully taking his time. This was the 15th sketch he drew of this same motorcycle. He had a vision set in his mind of what he wanted this motorcycle to look like but when the pencil went on the paper, it turned out completely different.

He was growing frustrated with himself. He didn't understand why it wasn't coming out the way he wanted it to.

Kareem wanted to be perfect with everything he did. It didn't matter what it was, he just had to feel satisfied. If that meant writing an essay over 10 times, he would do just that. The funny thing about people who feel the need to be satisfied is that they end up wasting precious time. Kareem didn't understand why he was like that.

His mother always told him that he acted just like his late father, Isaiah 'Smoke' Harris. Kareem always held his father's memory very dear to his heart. After all, he was the one who made Kareem become obsessed with engineering and most importantly, motorcycles in general.

Isaiah 'Smoke' Harris was the founder of 'The Prospects', a well respected motorcycling team who was very prominent during their time. People called Isaiah Harris 'Smoke' because that was the main thing people could see whenever he zoomed to the finish line.

Unfortunately, Isaiah's smoke ended abruptly in 1988 when he was killed in a motorcycling accident during one of his competitions.

Kareem could never erase the scene of his father's body flying off the motorcycle and across the track. He was only 8 at the time and didn't understand the severity of what happened until he saw his father's casket get lowered into the ground.

The death of his father broke Kareem's spirit. They were closer than father and son. It was like the two were spiritually mended. Whenever you saw Isaiah, you saw Kareem.

He never showed his pain to anyone because he had no choice but to suck it up. His little sister Jordyn, who was two at the time, needed a role model and his mother needed her baby boy.

Adding the finishing touches to his sketch, a wide smile grew on Kareem's face as he looked at his masterpiece.