Preface

In this world of social media and in this era of technology, advancement and confusion; Muslims and Non-Muslims both have a lot of misconceptions related Islam. Some of the Muslims think that Islam is inflexible and it restrain us from having a comfortable and luxurious life, and some other get to an extreme level while applying Islamic teachings in their lives. While on the other hand, Some of the Non-Muslims see Islam as the religion of terrorism in which Human rights are being violated. During my classes of Quran's Tafseer, I come to know that these misconceptions arise because of our distance with the true teachings of Quran. My purpose of writing this book is to present the True Essence of Islam, which I explored during my Quran's classes. 

This book is divided into three parts. 

First part will deal with the misconceptions related to Islam, and I will try to clear those misconceptions through the real tafseer of related Ayahs. 

Second part will explore some of those Quranic Ayahs which have been proved by Science. As science is progressing, countless Ayahs are being proved by it. Concepts and basic teachings of Islam has been justified through the Science. We will only explore some of those Ayahs and teachings which become the basics of scientific discoveries.

In third part, there will be the bunch of discussions on different Islamic topics which will help us to revive our hearts and to gain more knowledge of Islam.

I believe that there is nothing new in this book. I have attempted to collect, arrange and summarize some of the relevant information regarding those topics.

 May Allah the Merciful help me in reaching my goals and make this book a great beneficiary for all of us. Ameen!

Tribute:

I want to pay tribute to every person who teach me and help me in understanding Quran and to gain the real essence of Islam.

Copyrights:

No part of this book should be reproduced by anyone without the permission of author otherwise strict actions would be taken against them.

Anouncement :

This book will start from First Ramadan. Till then, Stay tuned!

Please follow my instagram and twitter account (link in bio) so that you could know about new updates and sneak peaks of my books.