2.1

Big Bang:

"Have not those who disbelieve know that Heaven and the Earth were joined together as one united place, then We parted them? " (21:30)

Astrophysicists believe that the universe was a single mass initially. And then, with a bang, the mass parted causing the creation of galaxies and planets. They called this phenomenon the "Big Bang Theory". All the universe is created as the result of this Big Bang, and Allah has already told us about this phenomena in the Holy Quran.

Sky as a protection:

"We made the sky a protective ceiling. And yet, they are turning away from our signs." (21:32)

The Ozone layer in the atmosphere is saving us from lethal rays or ultraviolet radiations of the Sun. If the sky and these layers will not be present above us, harmful sun's radiations will kill us. So, the sky is a protective ceiling for us which is protecting us from deathly rays. This is one of the signs that Allah is present and this world's creation is not just a mere incident, but a complete plan of Allah. 

Darkness in the seas:

"Or are like the darkness of a fathomless sea which is covered by waves above which are waves above which are clouds, layers of darkness upon the other. If he puts out his hand, he can scarcely see it. Those God gives no light to, they have no light." (24:40)

"Darkness in a deep sea" was used some 1400 years ago in the Quran, which modern scientists are now using. They have used special equipment and submarines to find out about this darkness. Around 200 meters, there is no light in the sea, so human beings cannot survive there without the help of submarines and special equipment. Human beings are not able to dive more than forty meters as after it, they need equipment.

Fingertips:

"Does Man think that we will not assemble his bones? Yes, we are even able to proportion his fingertips." (Surah Al-Qiyamah: 3-4)

There is an amazing fact regarding fingertips that they vary from person to person. No human being in this world has the same fingertips. In 1823, Purkinje, a Czeck anatomy scientist, found out about the fact of fingertips to which the Quran has already alluded to. Dr. Francis Galton finds out that fingertips of a person remain unchanged throughout his whole life despite each and every incident happening to him. Fingertips are being used to find out the identity of a person in police or investigating departments. This creation is unique and helpful to every person in this world, and it shows the Power of Almighty Allah. 

Reflection of Moon:

"Blessed is He who has placed in Heaven big stars, and has placed therein a great lamp (Sun), and a moon giving light." (25:61)

This Ayah is reflecting the phenomena of the sun giving light to the moon and the passive moon receiving it and reflecting the light. 

The Quran is in Arabic language which has deep folds of meanings. For explaining sun, different Arabic words have been used in different Ayahs to convey the meaning. Siraag meaning 'torch',  wahaj meaning 'a blazing lamp', diya meaning 'shining glory'; these all words have been used to explain sun and these are hinting toward its giving light to someone, which in the same Ayah Allah has also told us. For Moon, Muneer is being used which means a body that gives noor. This means that it is reflecting the light of the sun. 

These words and such Ayahs have explained to us that the Sun is actively giving light to the passive moon which is reflecting light to Earth. The Quran has explained this phenomena which scientists came to understand after a lot of centuries.